passed out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by swsnyc, Dec 30, 2012.

1. has anyone ever passed out? like your visions gets blurry and a ringing in your ear next thing you know its pitch black?

if you have please share your experience and what the cause might be.

2. i had it once after a long day of skating. I think it was either dehydration or somthing that had to do with my brain not getting enough oxygen. I know the exact feeling you're talking about though it is very scary.

3. Oh jeez, happens all the time at the doctors for some reason. I swear it's the lighting and stuff. Hearing gets like distant and yeah there's the ringing. Happens like when I get a cast off or stitches removed. Obviously if I give blood but that's normal. Vision gets fuzzy like the snow on a tv as well

Also if I spend a day slim boarding at the beach, I can start to get really nauseous and dizzy

4. I've had that happen, I was probably 12 and playing in little league baseball. I was the center fielder and it was easily 90 degrees+. I had forgotten my drink that day and I just started fading. Luckily I made it through the inning but I got taken out of the game, unfortunately.