Passed out from smoking pot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by catfish swiming, Mar 2, 2011.

1. The other week i was at my friend mikes house and we decided to hit the piss so we walked down to the supermarket and bought a few boxes of beer. we went back to mikes had some brews and decided to go have a smoke. so we went to Georges to pick up a foil. so we got to Georges and drank some more beer. george gave his dealer mum a txt. (people just call her mum for some reason.)

so mum came around with her husband gave us the foil and she stayed around for a coffee. mike said to george "is it all good if i smoke in the house man" george said " yeah man alright ill just shut all the windows and the curtains so the neighbors dont see " so mike packed a cone for himself and smoked it and packed one for me. so i smoked it no problem. two more cones each later me george mike mum and her husband were all talking around the table about motor bikes. it started to get really hot and i was feeling light headed. i was in a really strange buzz and my sight was going slightly red.

I was trying to play it of as if i was cool. but i wasn't. i was getting worse. i could feel myself slipping into unconsciousness. but i didn't want so say anything and feel like a pussy. then a few minutes later i lost consciousness and every thing was a blur and lost my balance. i fell straight down and apparently hit my head on the table and george caught me. (me and george were standing up and everybody else was sitting down. so mum got out of her seat and let me sit down. i said "woah man that was fucked up" they were all staring at me. "mike said "man are you alright" "yeah man im sweet" i said to him "na man really are you all good?" he said like he didn't believe me. then they all started laughing. i felt like a bit of a dick but i didnt feel bad or anything. i was sweating hard so i asked george to open up the windows. once some fresh air got into the house i came alright i was in a good buzz.

So i reached for my beer and downed it. "woah man are you drinking?" mike said. "yeah man im sweet as now" i said. "are you sure man?" "yea" and it went back and forth like that a few times. after 10 minutes we went to mikes and got pissed and it was a good night.

2. #2 azzmaster69, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    You were just dehyadrated (probably from drinking, it does make you sweet. Sweet = water loss) and it was hot. Same shits happened to me just from being a little dehydrated (aka I was a little thirsty before I started smoking) and smoking in a hot room with my big winter coat on.

Just be sure to stay properly hydrated.\

I guess I'll include a detailed account. I was blazing some hash at my friends appartment and it was real real hot cause it was the middle of winter and they had the heat cranked. Plus there were like 10 people in the room so it was hot. I had just arrived after skating (dehyration) but began blazing immediatly. 10 minutes later I'm high as hell and my vision whites out. I could hear shit but it seemed like every sound was 10x as intense as usual. Anyway I just sat down outside in the cold (somehow still navigated that easily despite being blind) and my vision cam back almost instantly. I drank some water and continued smoking and the rest of the night was gold

3. yeah im pretty sure that was it. it was also like 90 something degrees

4. hit the piss.

You hit, the piss.

5. What the fuck does this possibly mean!?

6. I swear some people on this site say the weirdest shit :hide:

7. Dehydrated. Drink water like nothing else when you smoke.
    And never fucking ignore the fact that you feel like you are going to pass out, that could cost you your life...You were a pussy for not saying anything.

When you feel like that, lay down and put you feet up on a chair to get the blood to your head. That's why you pass out, not enough blood to the head so your body knocks you out so you fall on the ground, an even surface, and the blood gets to you brain.

8. because reading is a bit hard and bothersome atm.
    i'm just agreeing with dehydration.