Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed My DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lithium7, Mar 31, 2010.

1. So I passed my drug test yesterday, nothing for a job just my parents testing me after I got caught few weeks back, just used my buddies piss, put it inside a 2 oz (59 mL) rinsed, very clean, hand sanitizer bottle (smallest bottle I had.) Warmed it up and was ready to go. So then this is the funny part, since my dad kinda opens the door and watches me with my back turned to him, I couldn't put that in my pocket and pull it out so I kinda had to tape it to my dick lol then just pretended to piss with it, and they believed it :D :smoking:

2. that is awesome man. +ninja rep for you

3. #3 Lithium7, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    Yea dude and I was downstairs like getting ready and I thought I was good to go, but then I looked down and realized it looked like I had a massive boner LOL, and then when I tried to walk, I could hear the tape moving, so I had to like put my junk between my legs, hold it there, and try to walk upstairs and to the bathroom while looking normal, which I did, yea I know I'm a beast lol :D

4. oh the things we go through to smoke pot:p nice work man.

5. It's a shame households like this still exist.
    Congratulations on your successful operation.

6. Yea man, I originally was just gonna quit until I got a decent job and had enough money to rent an apartment with some friends, but I was like Fuck That? Not letting them control me haha.

Yea I know it sucks lol, but I'll be out soon hopefully...