Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed my drug test! Paying it forward!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by spacecadet312, Jun 7, 2017.

1. #1 spacecadet312, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Hey guys!

I haven't posted on here much, but I created an account a while ago.
    Anyway, I found out today I passed my pre-employment piss test and it's very important for me to pay it forward and help someone out if I can. I did a lot of research before hand and these forums were very helpful to me.

I've been smoking pretty much every day for the past 6 years. I took a break last summer for a couple of months cause my dad was in the hospital and it was freaking me out, but other than that, it's a daily ritual for me.

I landed my dream job after four months of interviewing - SIX interviews. This job would triple my income so obviously, a huge deal. I didn't think I would have to have a drug test because I knew a lot of the people that worked there smoked and partied... well low and behold, I received an email last Thursday that I would have to do a background check / eCup 5 panel 1200 non-dot urine sample blah blah. Not a government or hospital job but a HUGE HUGE well-known company.

Alright, cool. I figured I would be able to detox for a couple of weeks (my start date at new job is a little ways out) and it would be smooth sailing. HR calls me two days ago (Monday) and says I have to go to a clinic and pee in a cup within 24 hours. Well, fuck.

My room mate had an unopened box of Quickfix 6.1 synthetic urine. I didn't really have another option at that point other than subbing. And I had heard of synthetic urine working so I thought, what the hell, let's do this. In the box included a lime green instruction sheet (she bought hers from www.urineluck.com) a heat warmer that was in a red packet, the urine in the bottle 3oz size, a nozzle cap thing, and a rubber band.

I called to make sure that it wasn't expired and checked the batch number (I threw out my box already or I would share my batch number, my bad) and it was good to go.

They scheduled my test a fucking hour away because it was the only clinic open late enough for me (I tried to get out of it and told the girl I had plans until late that day, didn't work)
    So this is exactly what I did:

Follow the directions on the green sheet. Shook the heating pad to activate about 30 minutes before heating the bottle. Shook the bottle. Heated for about 15 seconds cause I knew I would be driving far and probably waiting in the lobby. Took out the bottle, shook again, rubber banded heating pad to the bottle (not touching the temperature strip) - I did NOT use the nozzle cap thing at all.
    I wore my underwear, a pair of bike shorts, and a skirt over top. I kept the bottle and the heating pad in my crotch and I knew it was good because the bike shorts kept everything in there.
    I got to the clinic finally. Checked in, waiting, waiting. The chick gave me the cup, told me to go in the bathroom, said don't flush don't wash your hands leave the cup on the back of the toilet.
    I closed the door, took out the bottle, gave it a good shake, poured in the cup. I didn't check the temperature because I figured what the fuck am I going to do at this point if it's not warm enough.
    I poured the rest in the toilet for good measure (the water was blue)
    Walked out. She checked the temp, good to go! Had me date and initial the lid and a signature pad, and off I was. Shaking like a cold chihuahua.

That was yesterday. Today I got the email from my employer, they can't wait to see me on Monday.
    THIS WORKS!!! I really hope this helps someone. I was so nervous because like I said, this job is life changing for me. I love smoking and always will, but it's not worth losing my whole career over.

Peace and love!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is this a spam ad for the fake urine?

3. No, honestly, I created my account in 2013 - you can look. I'm a real person and I just feel like if I could share any info to help someone in my situation, I needed to!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've seen people pass and fail for substitution with quick fix through lab tests. It greatly depends on how far the specimen is tested. I give drug tests at work just the pee cup tests. I've had them fail also and I wouldn't doubt a few have passed unnoticed.

5. Well, regardless, I wouldn't want anyone to fail. I'm just saying - this legitimately worked for me, and above is the method, exactly how it was done - and if I could provide any more information I would... I'm just trying to help someone out! No bad intentions what so ever.

I knew I couldn't clean my system fast enough so it was my only option.

6. I know I wasn't saying anything bad, relax. I'm just saying my experience with people using quickfix