Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed FirstCheck drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsin, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Hello guys, So saturday I picked up some purple kush, smoked about every 30 min in the garage all day with friends, mom was supposed to be home around 930-10.

So at 830 we had our last sesh and opened the garage (leave it open for 30 min) go upstairs put stuff away and spray febreeze chew gum etc.

go play some cod and at 9 I go to shut the garage and open the basement door and my mom is right there staring at me. she then asks why the garage is open, i said to scare the dog to come back in in a mumble high voice.

next day parents sit me down say they smelled smoke on friday and saturday. i refuted that and my dad whips out a firstcheck Marijuana drug test. I about drop dead.

I tell my dad its impossible to piss now, (after "trying") with his supervision. drink a coke and 2 water bottles. wait 90 min and then when I pissed i didnt put the cup under the stream until half went in the toilet and at halfway i stuck the cup in the stream so half would trickle in. filled to marked line, peed the rest out. my dad put the dipper in.

IT CAME UP CLEAN

2. fuck dude thats awsome!!!!!

3. If I recall correctly, the test says to use it for your first morning piss, not just during the day or whenever he made you use it. As that is the most "potent". Got lucky he didn't read it throughly.

Good job though! I hope they gave you a big apology. lol

4. haha good job, you got lucky as fuck though.

5. You got let off easy, sounds like your parents are the type that would flipthefuckout. Don't get caught!

6. yep he shook my hand :smoke::smoke: i was super happy my life would have been over..

and it never said anything about the morning piss my dad like read the manual thoroughly lol