Passed drug test in 5 days

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ringdingdong87, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep took me 34 days to get my first line I did not dilute exercise or anything just a natural clean. Have passed at 7 days on multiple home drug test but I was diluting with water took the actual test on day 8 and still passed still was diluting was for pre employment where there was over a 100 people being tested if they actually sent it off I have no idea.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 Bravedave, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Yeah...I really did nothing extra either...but Ido stairstep for 20 minutes, lift weights, and have a bunch of animals to take care of...besides my regular job, daily...
    tried the Certo on day 14. Besides the quart of gaterade, I drake more than a gallon of water...still failed the @Home with piss that was almost clear.

3. Ya I really wonder if when they are testing a huge amount of people if they send them all off it would be expensive I would think. But who knows I'll take the pass lol. I read that when a lot of company's open up at new location and have a mass hiring maybe 50 percent are sent off they figure if your willing to piss in a cup your prolly ok but this is the internet talking.

4. My test is done by private companies who send it off to 2 labs. Quest Diag. always seemingly one of them. I work in a highly regulated industry.

5. Yeah yours are definitely done legit in my opinion

6. Store bought tests are not nearly as accurate or detailed as a lab test. The variables that decide pass or fail depends on many factors, body fat content, the test itself, body hydration, how often you smoke, and many others. Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ok mate yes did do one day 6 as well mate.. but sick of taling to people that know everything when they aint tryed shit themselves or know me lol loosers...wankers like u is what make people think there is no hope...l8erz

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Correct but i personal dont need lab tests

9. Get as upset as you want bud, but your advice is horrible and extremely misleading.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I tried pointing that out several pages back.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Lol me too but he took it as I was agreeing.

12. How do u know then that it is not possible when im living proof mate?

13. People fail tests regularly at 30 days or more so to say don't believe the bs is bad advice. Yes people do pass in less but nobody puts an exact date on it. You got lucky man, good for you. Telling people to not believe the bs is where people disagree with you. It can take up to 30 days or more to get clean and that's no bs....thats the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exactly what kill set said the rule of thumb is 30 days or more for the vast majority

15. Agree mate but all im sayin is.. that i have done this twice after long stints and not lab tested but 50 mgl or whatver it is urine tests... my point was that it aint always 30 days and there is hope for other.. eg myself.. so by u saying rule of thumb aint and calling it luck is wrong to.. its my body my metabolism and my experiencs...

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Now lets all get blazedddddss :hookah: hehe

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. So just so everybody was clear here... killsets comments were misleading in themselves because his was a "rule of thumb".... rule of thimn and facts are 2 completey different things.. and has just proved why i started this thread to begin with.. theres is hope for otheres like myself and not luck by any means.. its all genetics.. hope people realize im not lying amd im not lucky... killset amd others are clearly google heads who read all this shit with out experimenting themselves.. hope to here from others thag are like me.. thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Your still tripping on this lol everyone knows factors play into the equation your beating a dead horse but everyone's safe bet is to not expect to be clean in 5 days or 7 or even two weeks

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Just didnt like been called a lier or lucky when its neither... so now making a point that use have no physical or medical evidence to prove that im lying.. it what u have read... thats all.. hence whu i started the post... for ppl like use...:gc_rocks:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I am being tested tomorrow for court. The last day I smoked was between 12-12 and 12-15 ( I can't remember)

I bought the tests online that went from 200 down to 20 or 15 and some that are just 15 ng/ml. I am now just
    passing the 15 this weekend. I don't know how low the test is that they will be using. All I know is I have to pee in a cup and they are going to watch me pee so there was no chance of subbing. I bought something online that said it was guaranteed to make you pass a urine test and I followed the directions to the letter. I went to a private lab and paid to have myself tested and I failed. That was at 6 weeks of not smoking. I started dieting like crazy to burn fat and now that it's been over 2 months, I am passing the lowest test I was able to buy online.

I am only 5'2" and I am not fat or skinny. I am an average weight for my height.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.