Passed drug test in 5 days

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ringdingdong87, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just so u all ni dont believe this month bullshit or 2 weeks to pass a drug test.. im 77 kgs and was a chronic smoker for 7yrs and passed in 2 weeks and 3 days.. now recently i quit for 2months and smome 4 days in a row i was clean in 4 days... so whatver u do domt listen to all the bullshit u hear about weed staying in ur system for at least 2 weeks for 3 joints so on.. in depends on alot of factors.. im a construction worker so im a bit more physical than most potheads..but 0.5 grams and im clean in a day and a half... hope this puts ur mind at ease..dont listen to the rubbish like i use to.. ☺

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Say no to crack...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Your just extremely lucky you gotta a false negative on a urine test. It's possible though false negatives actually happen sometimes. By reading this I can tell you were supposed to test positive like 98% chance. But you didn't so lucky you man that's awesome!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. N
    Nah mate pack of 5 done 3 bro not false negatives here wen u do it everyday to see when u clean.. was positive first day not second...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. As i said i write thus so people that have nevrr tested them selves throughly woyldnt jump in with there google educated minds.. i have tedt my sekf in every pisdible way... so please dint tell me what my body does... ur probly 90kgs bruv

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. your just a lucky one mate. im a labourer so pretty physical too. quit over 4 weeks ago and failed a home test 3 days ago. wasnt a heavy smoker, 2 grams a day max. i eat healthily, work hard and been drinking gallons of water and fruit juice to no avail. im 13 stone whatever that is in kilos. cant be far off i dont think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. lol. wtf. The internet is already full of enough bull shit don't go posting this garbage.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Lol feel for all u if u cant be clean in under 3 weeks.. lol guess i am lucky i find it ridiculous some of the things i read... but as they say everybody is different and i the point i was trying to get across everybody is dif.. but hey u still got the wankers and haters who cant believe it coz they just jealoussssssss... sorry to hear spanish i steam room heaps wen detoxing after long stints... i love my body fast metabolism good for somefin.. ur bout 5 to 6 kg heavy but yes close

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. He has a hard time getting his point across clearly but he is right. Some people can get clean very quick. Very quick. Experiment on yourself!!! Instead of telling everyone they are wrong. I also can get clean very fast. You do you bro

• Like Like x 1
  11. Exactly my point...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. STEAM ROOM!!! fuckin sweat out!! that sounds like a good plan! now all i needs a gym membe.... nut, cant even finish the senstence lol. i’ll just have to wait longer :( haha

13. Cost me 8 bux to go to the pool steam and spa no membe....... ooopppss required

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. This is the reason I say don't spread around that type of information. People could read the OP an just believe it an think they are good to go. I've also never found any information that proves that sitting in a sauna works at all.
    http://profofpot.com/sweat-thc-drug-testing/
    Doesn't prove that it doesn't work but at least gives the actual facts.

15. iether way im still struggling :( been drinkin this nasty detox shit from the health shop and all its doing is makin me fart n givin me nightmares lol. couple more weeks though hopefully. cost me about 8 grand from lost work this year so far so im really not a happy bunny like. could go take all the unmentionable junkie stuff i want and get started within a week but because i puff im unemployable. usually just use the fake stuff but too much at stake this time so stuck graftin like fuck for shite wages at the minuit. it sucks :(

16. I have been tested yearly for the last dozen years. For 7 of those years I was not a daily smoker but didn't miss many. I was not growing and there were periodic dry times. In any case, I knew that I could consistantly get clean in 8 days. Since I started growing and smoking every day without fail...after not cleaning up in 16 days I started subbing with a friends piss. So the last couple of tests, I have not even bothered to quit.
    I have another coming up, I have now gone 21 days and the last @Home test just started showing a very very faint second line. I tried the Certo method last weekend and IT DID NOT WORK...although I may have waited too long before testing. Will try it one more time...after I start smoing again. I have very little body fat but fairly large (230lbs of twisted steal and sex appeal) I wish I has a sauna whether it helped or not. ;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. I'm a veteran construction worker. If you've got experience and test dirty, the employer is usually going to look the other way if it's just pot.
    Many many many years working in construction. Don't care where you are from. If you have experience most companies will give you a go regardless of testing positive for weed.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Now that's some dangerous advice...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. How does that work? Do you always know exactly when your tests are?

20. He didn't pass. He probably drank a shit ton of water. This will make a test incunclusive from diluting with water. For a job they may let it slide. For probation they will make you wait an hour or two and not drink water before your test and watch you while you wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.