Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed cheap drug test, with toilet water.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sticky icky69, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Recently my parents drug tested me for some reason, I don’t know why (don’t really give a shit either.) Anyway, they bought a pretty shitty piss dipstick. I smoke very often and I knew my piss is anything but clean so I decided to be bold and dip the fucker in toilet water. Believe it or not it turned out being negative. If your parents aren’t supervising your pissing session you should get away with this too. If you happen to have weird ass parents who are into that shit, try emptying an eye drop bottle and filling it with bleach. While you’re pissing in the cup put a few drops in with your whizz. Bleach is like an antibiotic for thc. Should do the trick without raising any red flags. Hope I helped. Happy blazing everyone.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lol if your parents are piss testing u you're not old enough to be on this site

3. I'm guessing ur 13 since you said "Bleach is like an antibiotic for thc"

Bleach is nothing like antibiotics.. antibiotics help when you're ill bleach would kill you/burn you if you was to drink it.

4. I failed science

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. How old are you if you're parents are drug testing you dude??

6. Maybe you’re too old to be on this site.

7. Don't think 26 is too old lol, you must be a child if your parents are drug testing you.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. #9 killset, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    I know why your parents tested you....because they know you get high. Decent parent's that pay attention aren't stupid when it comes to their kids. They know what's up.
    I give drug tests at work I've seen people fail using bleach.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I don't believe your parents are so dumb they gave you the test strip and told you to go test yourself and show them the results. It's more likely you were afraid they will test you so you got a test strip and was playing with it. The reason toilet water passed is because it didn't contain any THC metabolites, it doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the test strip.

• Like Like x 1