Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passed but should had failed! Quick Fix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RuckusAJ, Aug 25, 2010.

1. took my drug test yesterday using quick fix synthetic urine.
    passed, but just because the lady wasnt paying attention.

i followed the instructions on the box. went to take my piss test my my freakin piss was WAY over 100%. i thought it was before i checked, it was burning my leg... but i couldnt do anything about it at the time.
    i handed her the cup and it was very hot to even hold on too, the temp gage on the sample cup showed 105.

that darn hand warmer got it too hot!!!

i wish i would had played around with trying to maintain a lower temp a few days before my test. i would had bought another kind of hand warmer, or not had ace bandage it to my inner thigh.
    or heck... might not would had used the hand warmers!

i am soooo lucky i passed.

2. Congrats where did you buy the quick fix? online or local?

3. Ha yeah dude there's no point in using hand warmers. Just put that shit right up to your sack and they'll keep it warm enough.

Just google "Synthetic Urine".

4. i dont have a nut sack to put it under! LOL

i got the quick fix online. detoxforless

5. Awesome to hear that it works,i'm going to use that for my next job :D

6. HAHA Well in that case don't try to do that ;) But still, your crotch is one of the warmest parts of your external person. Tape it high up your thigh and it should be just warm enough.

7. Wish I had known about this stuff before! I had to get my sis to piss in a bottle for me and hide that shit in my pants. XD

8. I'm glad to see the hand warmers DO in fact work though. We have random DTs at my job, so I have Quick Fix at home just in case (so I can swing by and get it on the way to the test). Anyways, I've always been worried that the hand warmer wont get it hot enough...but your post proved me wrong (which is good).

My biggest concern with the 'hugging the nutsac' method is how to make it stay? I'm sure as hell not putting ducktape on my balls, lol. Not only would it be LOUD, but it would hurt like hell.

You guys have any suggestions? I've thought about getting a knee brace and putting it on my upper, inner thigh with the QF inside it...but would the material between the QF and my thigh keep it from getting to the desired temp?

Let me know what methods ya'll used to sneak yours in/keep it hot!

Also, thanks for posting this OP :wave:!

9. wear some tight boxers lol then put it in there

10. Lol, I guess I could keep some whitey tighties at the house and change into those really quick when I drop by the house to get the QF. Then, show it down below my balls and I'd be good to go.

As silly as this sounds, I need to practice lol...

11. yes, practice!!!!
    that i why i almost screwed up big time.
    well, almost...heck no i DID screw up big time. just lucky no one was paying attention.

12. I can just sorta wedge whatever needs to be hidden between my thigh and my sack. That's just me though.

13. Cool, I've been looking for a legit review of this, and I hope everything your saying is true. I might order this to keep so I don't have to scramble the next time a DT comes up. Glad to know it worked out for you, I just hope it does the same for me lol.