Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed a home drug test. Smoked less than 24 hours ago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Home tests are apparently really easy to beat. I smoked last night. After almost a year of smoking without being caught, I remain uncaught. My parents got suspicious of me for a reason I won't mention. I smoked last night, less than 24 hours ago. Basically I just diluted my urine. I drank a lot today. And then I passed the test no problem. My pee was literally water clear. Luckily no one noticed. Anyone ever done this?

2. #2 Popesack, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Many times have I passed dip stick and swab tests having smoked the day before. However recently I failed two at job interviews that were tests id never seen before. And of course the dreaded lab test, which there really is no way around. Unless you get a fake dick but my place watches you and makes you pull your pants down and shirt up so idk if that would even work. Congrats though

3. #3 BlazedPlatypus, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Thanks man. Yeah labs are a whole different issue. They won't take it if it's diluted and it think they're just more elaborate tests.