Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Thanks i am so stressed out

2. Man your telling me. My sleep schedule has been screwed up both from having to start Mac treatments early as sin and also due to waking up and immediately thinking about the test itself. Twice this woke up at 1am and couldnt go back to bed. Yesterday when I finished the toxin wash before my test, my hands were shaking knowing I couldn't prolong it anymore

3. I did everything i could do. I was clean about 167. I cut my hair down to 1-2 inches. I put a strong relaxer in my hair. I bleached 40 volume redyed 20 volume. Used zydot,toxin wash,mud, and ion clarifying. i tested 4 times once at about 87 days cleaned failed then three more times at 3 diffrent labs Omega, Quest, and Psychemedics to be extra sure all passed. Two times i went to a lab to test just to make sure my at home test were not faulty

why did i have to take the test on a friday? it will be next week before i know anything :(

4. any idea when you might know?

5. In my town a lot of people have had to take these tests for work. Heard about a guy who pretty much never smokes happened to take hit or two thanksgiving(no clue to truthfulness). He passed with no prep and it took about 4 days or so. I just figure I'll either get fired first or if I make it to Friday still with a job then I must have passed.

6. The screwed up thing is we don't even work for the company. Subcontractor and I'll set foot on this property less than five times a year. Some people I know never will at all.

7. hello....... im have a hair test next friday... for a job that can change my life... i am freaking out, and need help. last time i smoked thc was about 10 days ago.. i thought they were gonna do a urine or blood test so i figured id be good, considering im a 5'6 with very fast metabolism and im very fit.. sweat it off and drank alot of water id figure id be ok ..... lil did i know i have a hair test next friday, and i dont know what to do to pass this test.. id do anything: i want to do the mac treatment but people keep switching it up.. please can some one give me the update of what exactly i have to do or CAN DO!!! please HELP!!! thank...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. My two cents is id personally start with a bleach and redye today. Then I'd do the Mac from Sunday on. After bleach and redye your scalp might need a day off. A lot of people mention aloe rid treatment and not being able to find it anymore. Personally I found a nexxus over night split end treatment that had propylene glycol as the main ingredient. Supposedly it helps. I'm praying it does just the same. On the Mac, I'd start by washing with a clarifying shampoo then blow drying and then starting the Mac. I only say this cause toxin wash reccommends this before their product. U do have time to overnight anything u choose. For every success there is a failure so good luck on that. Also how much did u smoke and how long is your hair. What type of hair(thick, coarse)? Either way I'd start with bleach and redye today. None of this is fun and it's all exhausting. Good luck and take everyone's response into consideration. None of us are experts but after everything we've been thru we will all feel like we are

9. Do a hair relaxer as well. Your scalp will burn with all the treatments but u gotta do it..find bentonite clay it will help soothe the pain.. I have been researching this clay it absorbs toxins has an amazing swelling potential...it removes everything from your body that isn't supposed to be there.. Make sure its properly hydrated.makes it stronger gives it a "magma of colloidial force"..look online .mix a small batch. It'll take two days .it will also help heal your scalp from the chemical burns...a higher quality clay is better but if you can only find a cheap one use it every night after your treatments. I've been using it along with doing the other.methods..it can't hurt and it has a ph similar to that of baking soda.. then scrub your hair afterwards...I wonder if the mudd doesn't contain it in some.form..

10. Go to the first page.on this thread. Do the gman method as it says. And scrub scrub scrub....

11. Apply heat to the vinegar step and I do to the vinegar and clean and clear step as well. Just make sure you keep your hair saturated. I'll heat reapply. Heat a lil more, then soak. Then heat again.... A chemist friend told me in chemistry heat and temp are very important in causing chemical reactions...time permitting I let the vinegar and clean and clear sit in my head longer than thirty minutes.

12. vibes please, my results will be in on monday morning.

i took the hair test for a custody battle that is getting just nasty. as a male i was willing to reverse the care roles and then she stole our daughter away from me. i think it is vindictive, as an infant i cared for the child she never once got up to feed her or anything else. attachments hurt and my daughter and i are the ones who attached. i could just go on and on. i live in a state and county where i gave everything i had to be here and now i am fighting alone against her and her whole family. i need a shoulder to cry on, really. i have not seen my daughter since the 18th of january because the judge ordered my parenting time revoked until a negative test result is in. i claimed my delay was financial, which is very true. now i decry the loss of due process.

back to the story, on january 3rd i was ordered to take the test by the divorce judge. freaked i found our community here. i slowly gathered ingredients. at first i ran bastardized version's of gman. after i got everything together i ran whole gman method. except for the mud, i used ultra klean ultra cleanse 500% money back guarantee. i ordered it a few months back thinking this was going to happen then (before i found here). i took the test on january 20th.

a week before the test i did full method twice a day, except for one day of rest. i ran the method morning of then used the ultra klean. i very much enjoy my thc and i don't drink or do anything else. i have shoulder lenght hair thinning with age. i have dark hair. my usage has not been great for the last few months, due to couldn't find it more than anything else. however a little before christmas i found an ounce and smoked daily for two weeks, up until the january 3rd order was issued. my normal usage was daily and consumed almost an ounce a month.

if anything i know this board more than anywhere can understand my stress and please all the love you can spare would be appreciated. i will update in a few days with the results. technically speaking i should have gotten results on friday, i called the collection site who called the lab (quest). the collector called and said the results where at the medical review officer. they said they would fax over immediately, i called the collector near closing time so my results are sitting on some fax machine in an empty office, monday morning....

13. by the way, as many the only reason i registered and posted was this forum. i have actually read the whole thread.

14. well my hair is really short about 3inches i say... my hair is kinda thin.. and id smoke about a 2 bowls. ive smoked for a while but then stopped during the years then started again by christmas till 2 weeks ago. :(

15. 2 bowls a day***

16. Dominus13. I feel your pain I really do ..I wish you luck.. and yes there is no due process anymore.. if you say no.. your automatically guilty... Our country is not free.. and I don't know how to fix it.. but we need to. Our court system is a joke...the only people who have rights are rich ones... Over a plant that should be legal...

17. thanks, i didn't refuse the test. i called immediately collection site said $100 to paid with collection. i immediately informed my attorney that it would take two weeks for me to have an extra $100.

amen, lots need to change around here and i don't know what to do either.

18. I think I'm going to have a panic attack!! Someone somewhere already knows my fate :( I wish I could just call the lab and find out they said it would only take 1-2 days and that they only call if you fail. I need some positive feedback does anyone have an opinion. What do guys think?

19. #1760 dominus13, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    BaldSoon call them, say i just need to know. blame it on stuff you did decades ago, say you have learned your lesson since them. some BS excuse. even 'clean' people get paranoid and worried - especially when confronted by a test that decides your fate.

How bout, when will result be in, i have another offer on the table and results of test not being in could affect my decision.