Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. 160 days clean you'll be fine no need for a big explenation lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'd like to see them try

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. thanks icedweed. and yea i might have gotten a little carried away. lol sorry. alot of nerves lately about this. i figured i would be ok. not experienced with this sorta thing at all. but thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's OK all I read was the bottom part 160 days I was brah

5. Well crap. I was able to push the test off till yesterday, but the test lady was a total jackalope - immediately decided my hair wasn’t long enough and had me take off my shirt. Chest and armpit were short, so she took from my back. My wife had taken the end off the long stuff in the middle with the clippers, but the test lady shaved a couple spots closer to the shoulder blades. Will post when I get the results.

6. Ok, want to get feedback:

Literally tried weed for the first time in my life at the end of Nov 2017/beginning of Dec 2017. It was a couple hits and didn’t really feel anything.

I’ve got a hair test coming up May 24, so that puts me about 173 days since I tried. I have not done anything else since then.

My hair is about 1.5” all around, sides and back are faded down to about an 1”.

I’ve already passed a urine test and have done the mac method about a dozen or so times consisting of:
    Vinegar
    Clean and clear (let the acids work for 30 mins)
    Rinse
    Baking soda paste (let sit for 30 mins)
    Rinse
    Tide wash

Do I have anything to worry about?

7. I almost can't even tell if you're serious, but assuming that you are... you have NOTHING to worry about. First of all, smoking weed one time will not show up on a drug test. Second, 173 days is double the amount of time you would need to be clean even if you had smoked every day before then. I honestly hope you're joking about doing the Mac a dozen times bc you very clearly didn't need it, but yea you're totally fine lol :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hey all, great threads here!

I am a recent college grad and have been smoking heavily all through college, multiple times daily for three years. Lol I let loose after the military, what can I say.

I will likely have to take a follicle test for jobs I am applying for. Luckily I do have control over this as I have not applied for anything yet, but after discovering the tests at these places, I am a little distressed that now I will have to wait longer before applying. And being less active in the last year, being a bit heavier, and heavy smoking, I am not sure about my timing. If I wait a month (maybe less?) and cut my hair, then just let it grow, I should be good right?

I will try to do this so I interview in August or something, that gives me 90 days ….. maybe I could take the drug test even later not sure how it will all play out.

If I am cutting it close, I think the Jerry G method would be my route. Can you do an ispopropyl alcohol wash after bleaching (rinsing out the bleach), then dye? or will the alcohol react with any residual bleach.

Thank you all and god bless lmao.

9. I think if you're able to wait 30 days and then shave your head, you would be fine without doing Jerry G or any other methods. as far as alcohol after bleaching, I can't say 100% as I didn't bleach but I did do something somewhat similar, after relaxing my hair (slightly harsher than bleaching) I poured on rubbing alcohol and nail polish thinner (similar to methanol) for basically as long as I could physically stand it. make sure to open your shower curtain and try not to inhale it!! it actually hurt more while rinsing it out than letting it sit, I think the water ironically is what caused the painful reaction. I was in a similar situation as you as far as being straight out of college and having smoked a lot, I wish you luck!!

10. #5610 cooperstoner, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    SO, I was offered a job in April but due to the hair follicle test I had to decline the offer. I found out yesterday they are possibly going to hold the job for me till end of July. I gave them some bogus excuse for why I couldnt take the job and I guess they believed it.
    I havent smoked since April 22nd. Before then I was an occasional smoker (friday-sunday) and I would say a joint or 2 each day (one of those being a shared joint with a friend) July 22nd I will be 90 days clean. I told the job I wouldnt be available till July 27th which at that time I was going to pay out of pocket to do my own test (95 days clean) I am hoping I can hold off on taking their hair test till at least August 3rd (I will be 102 days clean by then). What are my chances of passing the test at 95-102 days clean as an occasional smoker?
    I am planning on cutting my hair in a few days and im using mane and tail to help it grow faster. I will cut it again a few weeks before I do the actual test. I will also be using TSAL scalp build up and paul mitchel clarifying shampoo three.
    I am 5'6 160lbs white male. I work in the sun so I sweat a lot also.

Any tips on what I could do to help get clean to better my chances of passing

11. So here goes nothing. I’m 20, female, thin hair that goes 1/3 down my back it’s 3/4 brunette and 1/4 blonde at the bottom. I’m 5 foot tall(so don’t think that 1/3 of my back is long lol) I weigh about 145lbs so I’m not a twig but I’m not large either. I started smoking 3ish years ago but that doesn’t matter let’s review the last 9 months. October-present I’ve only smoked. I have a THC pen use it almost nightly. Sometimes I go out and smoke a blunt with my boyfriend and my cousins. I went on a very long trip to Colorado and ate 2 gummies I think 20mg each? Pretty sure I threw it all up lmfao. I brought some back and have shared them and taken some. I got this temp job at an amazing place and they said they wouldn’t hire. A week later I got news they wanted to keep me and place me in a higher position that pay extremely well and I NEED THIS JOB!

Got news I needed to take a urine test, I freaked and bought sub solution incognito belt. I’m taking that test tomorrow. I was shitting bricks because I’ve never subbed before but I was feeling pretty okay... then BOOM! A coworker slipped and mentioned the hair test(I was like WHAT?!) she said they do it when I go to sign the documents. Part of me wants to come clean to nice manager and say I won’t pass that hair test but my boyfriend is against that. I paid for the testclear aloe rid treatment and it comes in tomorrow. My test will surely be in the next week or two and I’m panicking. Going to try the marcujo method with the treatment but if you have any advice or words of incouragement... they’re very much welcome and I will post my experience soon and then I will update it once results come in.

12. Okay so I've been reading on this forum for days now I feel like.. I have found some super helpful things but I'm still freaking out and figured I'd ask for some advice/ reassurance!!
    Back story...
    Took my hair follicle test this last Friday 5/25. I had exactly 60 days of clean time. During the 90 day detection period there was one week where I smoked on and off for 7 days, total probably smoked 1.5grams. Before that I had not smoked in over a year.
    During my 60 days of clean time I colored my hair twice, once the week right after i smoked and then a second time the day before the test. I also did the macujo method (minus the tide detergent) the day before the test. Didn't have time to buy any expensive detox shampoos so I just purchased a semi cheap one from a head shop.
    I also live an extremely healthy lifestyle and work out 4-5 days a week, eat healthy, and drink tons of water. I tan at least twice a week as well(which I read on here that helps??). And I have naturally fine dirty blonde hair...
    Can someone please tell me what my chances of passing are!! Friends are telling me I will be okay but I'm freaking out over here and constantly keep thinking about this! Literally losing sleep over this...
    Also the lab it was sent to was omega. Not sure if that is better or worse... I hear they do the ELISA method which is easier to beat??
    Someone help!

13. Are there any other forums around? This one isnt very active at all.

Im wondering........If hair grows .5 inches a month and at 3 months it 1.5in which is the amount needed for the hair follicle test, what if your hair grows faster then that. I cut my hair middle of April (around April 17th) the last time I smoked was April 22nd. My hair has already grown 3-4 inches since I cut it. If I cut it down to 1 inch all around (when I cut my hair its shaved thin in the back and on the sides and I have most of my hair on the top of my head) would I be able to pass a test?

14. So I did the Macujo twice yesterday with 2-3 hours in between. I give props to all those who can do this more than that and all those who can do this continuously. I decided to stop. I have so much hair that I needed more than a “small amount” or “dollop size”. My head is in such incredible pain and I have some blisters on my scalp. I’m sure this works considering how much chemicals you’re putting in lol but i guess I’m too weak. I’m going to continue washing my hair 3x a day with aloe rid, hopefully I’ll have enough time to get my hair dyed to blonde and then back. I’ll let you know how everything goes.

15. #5615 Dancingqueen, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    nevermind

16. Good luck.

The hair test has no mercy on THC users.

17. #5617 Dancingqueen, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    nevermind

18. Update: still haven’t been given test date(yay more clean time— fuck more waiting) I spent over 9 hours at the salon Saturday I went platinum blonde. Pretty sure everything has been stripped from my hair. Can’t use the toxin rid so much anymore due to the toner but I will still be using that and the zydot treatment day of test. Will keep you posted, if this works... ladies, platinum blonde will be the new black

19. Hello fellow blades.

I passed my hair test for pre employment last month but recently found out that they actually randomly hair test. I took one small hit off a blunt on june 9th and i havent smoked before that in 7 years so thats all that is or was in my system. I start working on july 9th so I assume anytime after that they could pop me again.

I honestly think it will be a few months and i will be fine, but i want to take every precaution.

On July 2nd i am going to get my hair cut down to a 1/4 inch so hopefully whatever grew into it over those 3 weeks will either be at the ends of the hair or be gone. I am also going to take a PDT-90 psychemedics home test on that day before i cut my hair just to see if it will show up at all with it only being one toke.

After that I plan to go ahead and shave all my body hair so that it begins to grow again like a week before i start work. I figure with my hair at a 1/4 inch and all my body hair regrowing I have a chance of getting the proper amounts grown back in if i need to do a random. Just FYI the pre employment one they only took like .6 inches off my head because quest only requires .5 inch at the minimum. So i figure my 1/4 inch will be back to that a couple weeks after i start working.

Should i wait to see the home test results from the lab before doing any treatments? Does 1 toke even break the threshold for a quest test? Im kicking myself for doing this and would love some reassurance as i wait the next month out before starting work. Any suggestions or alterations to my methods? Will the body hair grow back in with thc after 3 weeks and a shave? Does thc hang out in the body hair follicles longer even if its out of your system? Taking a ua tomorrow morning to make sure its all gone. Im just paranoid because my family depends on this job and i dont want to screw it up.

20. I was able to pass ah HFT with 30 days clean, did not use the mucjo method, Jerry G method, Aloe Rid, Toxin Wash or anything that was harsh on my hair. I was a weekend smoker only. I used regular shampoo and conditioners, and a few vitamens.
    I did my own research because this group was NO help at all.