Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. #5381 madman13, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Waiting for results

Im a heavy pot smoker, its safe to say I have a problem with trying to quit.
    I had a hair follicle test on the 18th. I smoked the day before my test.
    On the day of the test I washed my hair with Dr. Greens Wash away shampoo. It was a 1oz bottle. I used half of the bottle on my head and entire body, focusing majority of it on my head.
    After rubbing and working it all in for 10 minutes I got out of the shower and let it sit in my hair and body for 30 minutes then I rinsed and used the rest of the bottle doing the same process and letting it sit for 30 more minutes before rinsing it again.
    The drive to the test was about an hour and 30 minutes long. And the test only took about 10 minutes.
    The lady said it could take up to 7 to 10 days for results to come back.

So far its been 3 days after my test.

I've read numerous comments online that it worked for some and didn't work for others. A family relative being one that it worked for and who recommended it to me.

I'm currently waiting for results and will comment as soon as I get them.

Updated info I forgot to mention:
    My idea of a heavy pot smoker is somebody who smokes everyday.

Lately I've been smoking 2 to 3 grams a day because I threw away my pieces to try to help make me quit but I ended up just rolling joints and wasting even more money on weed.

I'm not very active at all, I sit around all day gaining weight from not doing anything besides smoking, eating, and watching TV and video games.

I'm 5'6 and about 200 pounds i feel like I should be weighing 160 for a healthy weight.

Best of luck to you all.

2. smoking the day before a hair test mean NOTHING .

what your idea of heavy smoker ? whats your grams in a average month ?

how active are you ?
    this is the key to thc when people say they passed from a shampoo , they were very low use an dor active or thin . show me a over weight non active gram a day person who passed with a shampoo . ANYONE

3. My idea of a heavy pot smoker is somebody who smokes everyday.

Lately I've been smoking 2 to 3 grams a day because I threw away my pieces to try to help make me quit but I ended up just rolling joints and wasting even more money on weed.

I'm not very active at all, I sit around all day gaining weight from not doing anything besides smoking, eating, and watching TV and video games.

I'm 5'6 and about 200 pounds i feel like I should be weighing 160 for a healthy weight.

Sorry I forgot to mention that important information when writing my first reply to this forum.

4. I have a hair test coming up soon. Just need to know if I'm going to be able to pass with out a hair detox. I smoked for the first time in a year back on dec 17th 2016. It's been 128 days since then. Should I have any problems?

5. #5385 iiijjjiiijjj, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017

6. #5386 Noob_c, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    T

7. My goodness. Fuck off already.

8. I have SO MANY questions. I am located in MD and will be attending an allied health educational program. The program requires a 10 panel drug screening, and will randomly test students. I am unclear at this point whether the randoms are issued by the school or the hospitals/facilities that we will be doing clinicals at. Also, I'm sure that any position within the medical field requires random screening, so this just makes more questions for me. Here are the big ones I would LOVE for someone to answer:

1) Do employers have to give you a certain amount of time to complete a random screening
    2) Does having a medical marijuana card make you exempt from failing for THC?
    3) Has anyone had success with Monkey whizz?
    4) I keep seeing that Quick Fix 6.1 keeps failing as it does not have uric acid. It claims to have urea, and has reportedly told customers that uric acid and urea are the same thing. They are not and labs more frequently look for both. Is anyone seeing success on a 10 PANEL DRUG SCREEN after using quickfix 6.1?
    5) Is anyone else hearing that gender is now tested for too? I'm hoping this was just a rumor

9. Someone HELP!!! Im a black female, 5'0, 160lbs. I have about a 4 inch fro. I work part time 3 hours daily and sweat ALOT throwing boxes (i wanted to throw that in there hopeing it will help my situation). Well I guess I'm what you consider a heavy smoker. I smoke a blunt every night before bed and sometimes 2 or more on weekends. Been smoking for about 4 years. So I got a call about a awesome job opportunity but heard they do hair follicle tests. I stopped smoking 2 days ago as soon as i heard and have been doing the Macujo method for the past two days using vinegar, clean and clear, tide, selsum and tsal. I also purchased 2 boxes of the STAT hair shampoo kit to apply the day before and the day of. I have to take the test probably in a week from now. Does anyone out here think I'll PASS!?! HELP! :confusedalt::confusedalt::confusedalt::confusedalt::confusedalt::confusedalt:

10. hey everybody need some advice here

i posted a thread sometime last week but got not much feedback

stopped smoking for 5 months (since January 10th) for a pre employment urine test on May 1st (last monday)

assumed i passed the test after so long but ended up coming up dilute negative on the test and was asked to do a hair follicle test for May 15th (next monday).

problem is the night i took my urine test and the day after (may 1st and 2nd) i smoked a couple victory joints and am obviously now regretting it lol

ive been doing the macujo method since May 5th (last friday) once a day and will be doing it till my May 15th test day.

But im curious as to know if i even stand a chance passing using the Macujo method or is the Jerry G method required??

11. most tests only go back 90 days so by your statement i believe you should be alright man:)

12. If it's only been 2 days it's not looking good from everything I've seen the Macujo method seems to work best for light smokers and I've also seen that African American hair seems to be harder to clean. Good luck keep doing it and maybe you might get lucky

13. #5393 spiderman1738, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    H

14. anxious infrequent smoker over here. I have been clean since 03/25/17, so around 50 days. I don't know exactly when, but I'm supposed to take my drug test in the next two weeks. I smoked about 5 times before stopping in March. Most of the time they were edibles and I only smoked a joint once in that period. I'm a 5'9, 180 female and I have long (mid back) and thin hair. I drink a lot of water and am fairly active (going to the gym 2-3 times a week). I've gotten my hair dyed before and I was thinking of cosmetically bleaching it (even before this drug test popped up). Would that cosmetic bleach even help? Should I do any of those shampoo detoxes?? I'm just extremely nervous because this job is really good and I really need it... thanks!

15. How many times did you use your method before the day of your test?

16. So the Macujo method will not work?

17. took my test last monday and still haven't received any results from my employer.

i know no news is usually good news but does this mean i passed if my employer still doesn't have results?

18. I would greatly appreciate if you posted your results when you get 'em. It seems hard to find forum experiences of people waiting over 90 days with no treatment. There's also people that claim they've tested positive way over 90 days, which gives me anxiety about the whole thing. My test is June 1st and at that point, I'll be clean for 110 days. Quest is conducting the test. Before quiting, I was a daily smoker. I need to submit a test before the end of June, so if I failed my first test, I could retest during the end of the month putting me at like 135 days. Not sure if I should try any treatments. If anybody has suggestions, I'm all ears!

19. hey man, i luckily passed and received my results on like the 8th day. if you're 110 days no weed you'll most likely do well, i just had the problem of taking a long break then smoking after thinking i passed my urine test and had about 10 days to do the hair test.

i also had some other drugs in my hair that ive took within the 90 day time frame and the macujo method once a day with the zydot ultra detox hair shampoo thingy used during the day of the test must've paid off

that zydot shampoo did a little damage to my hair like a patch lol i just ended up shaving off my hair once i got the clearance.

your best bet for mental comfort is to take a test for yourself at a nearby lab but will cost a pretty penny, like 100$ or so just for self assurance but if you dont have enough days for that then have faith in those 110 days and i've got a feeling you'll pass with flying colors

20. Thanks for the feedback man! I've stayed away from other drugs for the last couple of months (with the exception of psychedelics), so that's one less thing to worry about. I was actually trying to get at Worriedsoberguy because his 128 days is similar to my time frame, and I don't think he went with any hair treatments. But nevertheless, I'm grateful for your input