Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. thanks Helpothers.....I was interested more in knowing if my 0.38 is like "barely failed" or "have a long way to go." For example, the test was done using hair from 66 days, so in 90 days will that 0.38 become a 0.30, or lower? I'm not even sure if I'll have a hair test or a pee test, but I am going to push the process along far enough to get at least 90 days since last smoke.

Also, was yours an at home test or for a job?

2. 90 days since last smoke you would wanna go back 90 days since your system was cleaned and remember it takes 30 days for it to be out your system as long as weed is in your system it will still be in your hair. And also hair follicle test are very sensitive. You might pass because they have cut off levels so You would wanna know the labs cut off levels to be able to determine . Mine was for court

3. Ok. Here is my situation....

I was offered a position and I am required to take a hair test. When I take my test I will be 60 days clean.
    My hair is always cut short and it grows real fast. I have had. About. 4 cuts so fa. If i do the method listed on page one and use detoxify shampoo do you think I will be OK? I also trimmed all body hair just in case. I test in 5 days. Any help or advise would be appreciated

4. you should be good.

5. Thanks. Just freaking out right now. Lol any chance its out of my hair already?

6. maybe so... did you use alot? i understand though i am nervous too man

7. I used to before I got clean. Maybe bowl a day.

8. is it just me, or would it be kinda hilarous to shave ur head and put a professional wig on to more jokingly try to cheat a hair drug test?

9. Hey I have a great job opportunity in Nevada. They told me they are going to take a hair test. I took 5 hits 1 week ago and 5 hits 4 weeks ago. My hair test is in three weeks. Do you think that that small of an amount will show up?? If so I was just going to buy one of the cleaning shampoos. Do u think this will be enough. I mean its 2000 miles away, please reply someone.

10. how long ago before that had you smoked?

11. anyone else out there with knowledge of hair test results? Am I close to passing with a 0.38 pc, just above the 0.3 level on a home hair test. It's been almost 3 weeks since I tested my hair....do you think I'm down below 0.3 by this point?

12. So I cut my hair to .5 inches and have been clean for 60 days on day of test. I also did gman method plus detoxify shampoo 6 times. I test on Monday.
    I trimmed all body hair to 1/8th of an inch....what will happen when they see I only have ..5 inches to test and no body hair to use?

My response to the body hair...my wife hates it. No action with hair all over...and I've always kept hair short.

Besides its not like they told me my hair needs to be 1.5 inches long. Only reason I know is because I looked.

Any answers or suggestions as to what they will do?

13. Guys, anyone use Hair Razor detox kit??

I looked all over their website but looks super shady, no phone numbers there and the email doesnt even work.. I would really want to try it but dont want to get scammed..

Anyone had experience with this product please comment whether its worth it or not and if there is a better source to purchase from

14. Ok folks..I took my test this morning. I was about 60 days clean. I did the gman method like 4 times and used detoxify shampoo.
    I also had my hair cut to half an inch day of test...and believe it or not I had hair takin from my head still.
    you think I should be good?

All I can do is hope now errrrr

15. #2835 RedyMcLight, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    One for the Ethnic Smokers!

Ethnic Background: African-American female mixed with Native American and Caucasian. Medium textured hair; very thick to my shoulders; orangish, brownish, red in color with natural highlighted. I am considered a redhead among blacks.

Physical Background: 5'2 1/2 Thick in body structure...Very curvy! Workout 3 -4 times a week. Not an athletic body, but a thick black girl body with boobs, arse, and thighs.

Smoking Background: Consider myself a light to moderate smoker. Began smoking in 2008, usually take sabbaticals (rest periods for 3 to 6 months at a time). Began smoking frequently again June 24th (first time gas masking on some good ish...yeah! I know). After that a little kush, mostly hit a high level stress that really mellowed me out up until August 18th. August 25th smoked a kush blunt, a few kush puffs from my glass pipe daily ending Sept 5.

Been working as a temp at this company since October 2011, my last day was suppose to be August 31, 2012. So I wasn't really tripping. 31st comes around and they want to keep me another 2 weeks. On Sept 6, I am informed they want to hire me permanently...I am excited to say the least. So I accept the offer Sept 10. Sept 11, I am notified I have to take a HFT. WTF...when I accepted the temp position, I did a UA passed and was informed, if hired perm, I would not have to take another drug test. I almost pissed myself when I was told one was needed. Came home started researching "HOW TO PASS HAIR FOLLICLE TEST." This site was the first to appear. Read through the thread and bought the necessary ingredients for the g-man method. Was even lucky enough to find the AloeRid Treatment (PG was the number two ingredient) from a Beauty Shop in the HOOD! Went into work Wednesday coughing and looking weak. Was sent home by manager because my eyes looked weak. Took the rest of the week off on sick leave "faked walking pneumonia" For Wednesday and Thursday these were my procedures... (Both rounds 1x a day 12 hour lapse)

Round 1:
    Apple Cider Vinegar: 30 min (w/ baggie) mix with
    Clean & Clear: extra 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse
    Wash with Original Tide: scrub for 5 – 10 min; sit 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse
    T-Sal Shampoo: scrub 5-10 min; sit 30 min (w/baggie)
    Aloe Rid Treatment: sit 5-10 min (w/baggie)

Round 2:
    Clean & Clear: Extra 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse
    Rinse
    Baking Soda Paste: 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse

Friday I went to take my test (no date was given to me, but by this time my ears, neck, and forehead was on fire from the acid. This ish can be used as a weapon. The burn is intense). This is the procedure I did right before I took my test (my hair was wet for test)....

Clean & Clear: Extra 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse
    Rinse
    Baking Soda Paste: 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse
    Omni Wash: scrub for 15 min: 1 hr (w/baggie)

They took the sample from the back of my head. I was told it would take 5 to 7 business days to get results from Psychemedics. I was so stressed out over this damn ish that I continued to "fake walking pneumonia" because I could not be at work and handle the stress. Thursday of last week (still no results), I returned to work still stressfully ill. I guess the stress really was making me sick because all of my co-workers were saying I should go home I do not look well. While at work, I started reading this thread again the parts I did not get to before I did the first procedure. Low and behold, most of the ingredients in the g-man method closes your pores. At this point, I really wanted to cry. I knew I had failed. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. 30 mins before I leave for home an HR rep comes to my desk and says, "________, your hair sample was lost we need you to take another sample." FMMFL, but wait this could be a good thing. So I politely ask can I take the test on Sunday. He replies sure. Go get the alkaline based products dawn, more baking soda, 71% rubbing alcohol, extra strength aspirin, and t-gel shampoo (coal tar). Was not able to do the procedure that night. Friday morning washed my hair in the Omni Shampoo let it sit while I was preparing my clothes for work (about 30 mins), washed it out in the shower. Went to work, was informed I passed the background check, needed me to leave work early to go retake the HFT ASAP. I am shitting bricks. I left work early, but I went home and started my last chance procedure (the testing site is opened 24 hours...phew). I figured it was the weekend they would not get the hair until Monday weather I took the test right after work or later on that night. This procedure is as follows:

Washed hair in Original Blue Dawn: scrub for 20 mins
    Baking Soda Paste (baking soda, alcohol 71% and Hot Water): 30 min (w/baggie)
    Rinse
    Crush 20 Extra Strength Asprin (add water to make paste)-(rub evenly through hair-baggie for 30 min)
    Wash Hair with Tide Original (scrub for 10 min)
    Rinse
    Wash with T-Gel Shampoo (scrub for 15 min; baggie for 15 min)
    Rinse
    Apply AloeRid Treatment (rub evenly thru hair; baggie for 15 min)
    Omni Toxic Wash (scrub for 10 min; baggie for an hour)
    Rinse

Walked into the clinic freshly showered with wet hair at 9:30pm at night. Took the test again. Today Monday, Sept 24 I walked into work at 8:30am began filling out my NEW HIRE paperwork at 9:00am. I passed with a THC level of .10pg. I don't know what the fudge that means, but my test came back NEGATIVE.

I did not redye, perm, or bleach my hair. Really did not want to (happy). I think the alkaline based products really worked and is the go to method to beat this fucked up invasive bullshit. In my opinion, your results with the above methods depend on hair type, hair color, and usage.

Other tips:
    The g-man method dries out your hair. Get a silken leave in conditioner for after your test. To restore moisture to your hair. Also use Pure Olive Oil/Pure Coconut Oil as well.
    Please, please, please watch the Apple Cider Vinegar-if that ish gets in your eyes. You will fall to your knees in horrid pain.
    For the chemical burns with the g-man method. I mixed aloe Vera gel and Aquapor (Eucerin). My 1st degree burns disappeared by Sunday.

Combs and brushes...you do not have to buy new ones. In a pitcher, just mix alcohol, vinegar, peroxide, and bleach (will fizzle when added) enough to cover bristles and allow to sit over night. Rinse in hot water the next day and allow to dry out. This mixture kills any and all viruses, chemicals, rodents, insects, and nose hairs. Stand back...

I take this as a victory for the people of color. Thank God for mercy! Hope this long ass post is helpful to someone. Thank you for all the information provided, I could not have beaten it without the vast amount of information I received. Just paying it forward....*peace*

16. And turns out I failed, Tested positive for weed only :/

17. Ended up accepting the job offer. The company sent me some more papers to complete as well as drug testing forms. I'll have to get drug screened next week. Its been 126 days since I last used (2 pills of ecstasy over memorial day weekend), but I'm still a bit worried about trace amounts possibly being in my hair.

Since I'm going to be very screwed if I lose this job offer, for peace of mind, I found this lab in town today called "Any Lab Test Now" - you can pay for anonymous drug screens. First, I got my hair cut to about 1-1.25 inches just before the test. I went in and requsted the standard 5-panel hair test under a fake name. I did find out that this lab contracts all their drug testing to Quest Diagnostics (at least the location I went to in Texas does). This is good cause the company that hired me also uses Quest, so the testing procedure should be the same. I should have results in 3-4 days. If I pass this self-administered one, I guess I can stop worrying about passing the real test.

It costs a crapload though - $189. But i figure, in the end its better to be out some $ and have a job, than to not have a job.

18. Just wanted to share that Gmans method does work at least for people who have low levels of THC in there hair and the method I used.

Background: I was working in a shop up until last Friday got told on Wednesday my assignment there would end on that coming Friday and I'd have opportunity to go over to another shop if I could pass a hair follicle test... Well I'm 5ft6 lil round around the middle and it had been lil over 30 days since I had smoked and I hadn't been smoking since 3 months before that all light about 3 J's in all. As soon as I found out about the test I figured I was screwed, but I read on here about Gmans method, and it worked. Just got call this morning informing me that I start today :D. Heres my method I used

step one: rinse hair with warm water : 1 to 5 minutes
    step two: drench hair with Apple Cider vinegar let set for : 5-10 minutes
    step three: use Clean clear pink adding it two Apple Cider Vinegar let set for :30 mins
    step four: Wash out using Tide(HE) clean breeze: 5-10 mins
    step five: take shower scrubbing your head with T-salt shampoo, I also combined Head and shoulders Naturals with it scrub for :30 minutes
    Step six: Rinse off Shampoo fallowed by Aveeno Pure Renewal for quick wash :5 mins
    Step seven: Make baking soda mixer let set in hair for around another :30 mins
    Step eight : wash mixer out with Aveeno Pure Renewal: 5 mins

And the boom walah your hair should be clean, at least mine was I only did this twice once on Thursday morning and once on Friday morning lil while before my test. My hair was like 2 inches and was completely clean. Thanks Gman for giving me info and I wish all you guys luck

19. I'm 5'11 165lbs African American male. My hair is about 1.5inches in a fro. I haven't smoked since Sept.15-17 can't remember... I smoke probably a few or a couple times every 2 week. I have a meeting with GM this Friday and an interview on the 9th... I already know they take a HFT. I have no idea when they will ask me to take one or whatever... I was just trying to see how my chance are and what should I do?

20. So, I've been posting on and off on here, waiting for my hair test. Luckily, I've been able to put it off long enough to be 64 days clean as of today. Now, I'm just waiting for that phone call on where to go.

My question is, should I buy a detox shampoo?

History: I last smoked July 9th, half a j of good, before that, a split a 20 sac of reggie with the bf the week leading up to that, He smoked about 2/3 more than me, so I'd consider myself a light user. Before that, I did the same routine in mid/early June. Before that, I hadn't smoked since March or April. Has anyone ever heard of them going back further than 90 days? The judge said "hair/nail test, 90 days" so I'm hoping that's the truth.

As for what I've done so far, dyed my hair 4x, bleached 2x, the old gman method about 6x, then the new gman with the baking soda first 2 or 3x. I also did a 91% alcohol soak for about 15-20 min. I've also been using the Tsal Neutragena shampoo on a regular basis.
    I think I should be fine, but a vote of confidence would be great. Or if anyone things I should get a detox shampoo. The local store sells UltraClean, but I read that it was only a masking shampoo which a lot of labs know how to remove. And I don't know if I have time to order anything unless a pay to have it overnighted. I'm going to call another head shop today to see if they carry anything else.
    Comments?? Suggestions??
    Thanks.