Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed a drug test in 8 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FlyingHighHawk67, Jan 12, 2018.

1. I have a pre-employment drug test coming up in 3 days. I was not expecting a job change, nor a new job offer to happen so quickly.

I quit 3 1/2 weeks ago, but smoked top-shelf high-grade daily, so I’m not yet clean. The last 2 times I quit smoking, it took roughly 10 weeks to test clean, both times. I took at-home THC test strips 3 times a week until I was clean, so that’s how I know my time frames.

I’m going to follow this regiment and will see if I can pass at home prior to the real test at Quest in 3 days. I tested at-home this morning and failed. After pounding a liter or so of water, I tested again and got a faint ghost line so I may just have a chance?

I already picked up the creatine, charcoal & B12 today & began immediately as recommended. I’m guessing it’s too late for fasting & heavy cardio to help much due to time constraints.

I’ll be back with end results...

2. Drug testing is a money racket. Argue what you will about the benefit of drug testing to society or the employer, the bottom line (no pun intended) is that the laboratory and analysis corporations performing them are not doing so on the basis of altruism. No, they doing it to make money. What's one way corporations make more money? By reducing costs.
    Source: Choice Point Health