passage i wrote when i was high!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DoctorSpectre, Sep 21, 2011.

1. my story is so epic it has to be told in this size. it began when i accidentally blurred the boundaries between reality and not reality…

i fell further and further down the tunnel, the walls continuously alternating in a black and white palette. it was cautiously hypnotizing, but it did little to remove my annoyance with my current situation. i arched my neck downwards to see if there was an end to the tunnel, but i could only see more and more black and white. this sucks. it's horrible.

suddenly there was color in my world. the black and white stripes had turned into an animated orgy of color. it wasn't so much hypnotizing as it was seizure-inducing. luckily, i was born with a vulture brain. The colors didn't last long, fortunately, as i hit the bottom.

I felt my nose pass below my eyes and through the back of my head. The Pain was bearable, but the smell. It was excruciating. To have to smell the inside of one's own head, it's bullshit.

The bright noise of the sun woke me up. Through squinted eyes, I surveyed the scene. I was in the desert. The sun cast itself overhead, drenching everything in unbearable heat. there seemed to be nothing around me, except for sand. I couldn't find a cactus. I looked directly above me, no sign of the tunnel, what's there to do now?

I began walking, hurriedly at first, but realizing that there wasn't anywhere particular that i was going, decided to slow down and enjoy the scenery. more and more sand. it's the same shit over and over again. The sun continued to corrupt me with it's heat, to a point where dehydration kicked in and everything became black and white.

I saw the face in the sky and immediately wondered how long i had been walking without noticing it. It first caught my attention when it yawned and sent a gust of wind, relieving me from the heat for three precious seconds. i called out to it, hoping that it could hear me. It looked down and then looked back forward. I shouted again, straining my vocal chords, hoping that it would acknowledge me. it worked. it turned its attention towards me and spoke.

“Hello. Do you know where you are headed?”

“No. I came here through a tunnel. Who are you? Where am I?”

“You're lost. This is a desert and you're lost.”

“What?”

“Welcome to Techno-Dome”

The ground began to shake as the face began to laugh uncontrollably. The louder and louder it got, the more and more the ground shook. it was almost as if something was making it's way out from underground. i soon found myself atop a giant turtle, who had propelled itself towards the face in the sky. i watched in complete disbelief as the turtle propelled us into the face's mouth.

2. Nice passage. "Weed from seeds and weed from clones, in my lungs weed has found it's home"! by misterblunt.

3. it started with a bowl of special k.

the room vanished to make way for a void. i was standing in the middle of a void. there was nothing beside me and now everything was inside me. i blinked, like rapid dragonfly wings shuttering, and i was brought out of the void and into an x-ray dimension. where i had once stood flesh and bone, i stood with bone. i blinked once again, back into the void. i could feel movement this time. suddenly the void collapses below me like a curtain of peeling wallpaper. now i was standing there, flesh and bone, in a plane of all white with bits of void on the floor beside me, hanging onto scraps with exposed undersides.

I found the door and walked out…into techno-Dome.