Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass me the blunt, and the remote.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MichaelPriceFLA, Sep 2, 2008.

1. lol I like to learn when Im high so history/science/discovery are the shit.

As far as movie go, anything funny.

2. lot more people watch weeds than i thought...

3. entourage, katt williams, dave chappelle and some fresh prince of belair

4. Movies : Spun, Fear and Loathing in las vegas, Where the buffalo roam(the original Fear and loathing), Friday, Any tool concert dvd or 311 dvd.
    Series: ATHF, Scrubs, Dave attel's gong show, Comedy central presents(Stand-up comedy), Cribs (lolz im teh poooooor) thats about it seeing as i dont watch tv as much as i play my 360 or ps3

5. when ever i do shrooms i have to watch planet earth, the land scape has so many patterns , and if you look really closely you will see things morph into other things, i love watching the plains one cause i always see faces in the blowing grass

6. i hate weeds, for some reason americans and weed just dont seem to fit together, maybe if it was called methheads itd be more believeable

7. shut the fuck up you racist fuck

-rep for the ignorance

8. Kill Bill, or Cheech and Chong. Just funny stoner movies, or quentin films.