Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass me the blunt, and the remote.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MichaelPriceFLA, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Everybody has a show/movie they love to watch after a nice day of tokin on nugs.

My favorites are That 70s Show, Blow, Weeds, Cheech and Chong, Half Baked, Katt Williams Standup, "The Wall" , Etc.

Your turn!
    :smoke:

2. I'm with you on Half Baked and Katt Williams, hilarious. I watch a lot of anime (cowboy bebop, case closed, dragonball, etc.) Every time I smoke Ben 10 Alien Force or Spongebob are always on, so I ended up watching those a lot too.

3. ATHF, mission hill, that 70's show, weeds, mythbusters, chowder, kenan and kel, family matters, fresh prince, and most stupid-comedies i guess.

4. I'm down with some dragon ball z and ATHF, thanks.:smoke:

5. Weeds all day.

6. entourage, boondocks...

7. Squidbillies, ATHF, MXC, Weeds, Deadliest Catch, How Its Made, Pretty much anything on National Geographic/Discovery/Science/History Channel.

8. i love pretty much 95% of what adult swim puts on

9. oh yea, to anyone who hasn't done this yet, cop "Planet Earth" (the BBC documentary) roll up a fat blunt / pack a bowl and enjoy. trust me, you won't be dissapointed. I reccommend forest and jungle. deep sea is ill also...

10. Weeds, The Office, ATHF, My Name Is Earl, The Simpsons, to name a few...

...although my favorite is 24. If there's one thing better then seeing Jack Bauer whoop some ass, it's seeing him do it baked.

11. Maybe it's just me, but I SUCK at following story based tv shows when I'm high. Like lost, 24, anything that continues a set story. I like the show weeds, but I always forget what happens before because I'm high usually when I watch it and get lost.

But I like watching funny shows that don't really have plots. My favorite is scrubs.

12. its kinda weird but, i ussualy watch cops, lockup, and various other law enforcement shows. tru tv is pretty good aswell.

13. Comedy movies, half baked, friday, weeds, dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood. If you have seen it, simply amazing

14. my name is!
    shakezula, the mic rula ,the old schoola,..
    nothing onn this planet earth can fuck with aqua teen

15. The Office...... and any old school cartoons. Game shows are fun as hell too!

16. 4. Grandma's Boy (movie)
    3. Blow (movie)
    2. Friday (movie)
    1. WEEEEEDS (TV series)

and is it strange that i fucking love (the show) "Cops" when im high? i dunno, i just think a good time is had by all when you can laugh at others misfortunes. That shit is always on too.

17. Truth for sure. One of the best shows ever lol, I haven't missed an ep.

Scrubs and Aqua Teen ftw.

18. Best movie: Half baked FTW

best shows: scrubs, mission hill, family guy, and i love sienfeld

19. Super Troopers, Squidbillies, Family Guy. and south park too. yeah