Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluesteel1551, Apr 24, 2018.

1. What’s up everyone...so I got a job as a contractor and took/passed a drug test about a month ago. They now want to hire me full time (which is a month earlier than expected) and have to take another drug test in about 1-2 weeks.

The last time I smoked was 4/20 and have been sober for about 4 days now. I’m 6’4” 205lbs and smoked about 4 bowls from my bubbler everyday for about a month. I was wondering if you guys had any solutions for passing a piss test that will be packaged and sent to a lab.

I bought QCarbo32 from GNC which is a detox flush but getting mixed reviews from a lot of people. I also bought quick fix but I heard it’s not good to use if your urine gets sent to the lab. I’m going to go take a personal drug test tomorrow and see how effective the QCarbo32 is for myself.

The best solution I’ve thought of is using my friends clean pee and putting that into the quick fix bottle and wrapping the heat warmer that comes with it on it. I’m just worried the pee may get too hot and therefore fail. That being said I still feel like that’s the only sure way of passing a drug test besides for being sober.

Any advice would be awesome and helpful!

2. Quick fix will work at a lab, just ensure you buy the newest up yo date batch direct from the manufacturer, pay the extra 10 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I like natural used urine over brand new synthetic. You don't need to attach a hand warmer to your specimen. If you place it up tight against your nuts with something like a folded washcloth under it to hold it there it'll stay right at 94F. You should start practicing now, put it in place and walk around and after an hour check the temp. You're not going to pass this test unless you cheat somehow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I heard when sent to the lab DOT’s can spot synthetic urine. They check the color (which has a green tint, the smell is different, and when you shake it up it doesn’t bubble/fizz up like real urine)

Yeah Cactus I’m going to practice a couple of times before my actual drug test. I’m leaning more on using my friends clean pee. Thanks for the advice!

5. Best way is to use real urine that you know is clean. I've done it enough times without hand warmers to know it works. Under the nuts or the armpit is the way to go. Under nuts is probably best, but the armpit works. It's just whatever is more comfortable.

We need to just end this prohibition. Employers don't give a shit if you drink after work, why is bud different? Don't get it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So went to the lab and took a personal test after taking QCarbo32. I passed their test but she told me if they sent it in to the lab for further testing it would’ve came up positive. I think they just use the dipping drug test. My levels were low enough to pass their test but not if it was sent in

7. Was your specimen clear or yellow? I'm having trouble believing a heavy smoker could get their metabolite level below 50ng in so few days. I've had to clean up too many times to believe that. When I was your age (probably, since I don't know how old you are) they hadn't invented drug tests yet. That was nice then in the 70s they started testing for speed only since that was the only test invented yet. I was in the Army at the time but I was about 27 and they were only testing people under 25. It went downhill from there pretty fast and so did I. The first major drug testing didn't even cover weed but that didn't last long. My memory may be a little warped.

8. You can buy fake piss devices and they work exceptionally well, I am positive they have them through Amazon

9. #9 Cactus Ed, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Yes, they do but for most of us it's a waste of money. We just have to reach down into our undies, pull out the specimen, and pour it into a container, all in private. Have you used one?

10. Yeah passed for Target but my background check did not go through :(

• Informative Informative x 1

11. I don’t know if it’s helped but I’ve been drinking a gallon of water a day as well as sweating a lot through boxing/basketball. I’m 26...yeah I was a little skeptical as well but it worked only for the dip drug test which is easier to pass. The lady working at the lab I went for my personal drug test (Any Labs) was pretty cool. She told me it came up negative here but if it went through the lab it would show up positive. Unfortunately for me they will take my sample to the lab which is a little more intense. Surprisingly my pee was pretty yellow. I think they purposely load QCarbo32 with vitamins so you don’t have super clear urine...did I mention it tasted like shit and I was shitting blue for half the day lol.

As of now I’m going with a friends clean urine. Any instructions/advice on how to successfully sneak it in while keeping the correct temp?

12. Most people say drinking a lot of fluids won't help unless you're diluting for the test. It's my opinion that since THC metabolites are continually going into storage and back out then some goes back into storage drinking lots of water every day does help. It helps eliminate the metabolites that are presently floating around in our systems before our bodies puts them back into storage. I don't have any idea how much it helps though, probably not very much.