Pass a drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Mrs.nwks_420finest, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Hey, Hubby and I got hired for a job but they waiting on us to go get a physical and drug test. We have been sober since Jan 9th and We just took a home test and he failed the drug test. Prior to quitting he was smoking 3-4 blunts a day for about a year to a year and a half. He weights 250+ lbs 5'10. What can he buy to help speed up the cleanse, time is ticking !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Best bet would be find clean urine to use. failing that you could always just dilute and pray they accept it. Only way to beat a test legit is take the time to detox naturally. Which could be 1 month or better. There are tons of threads on this subject with lots of good info and lots of b.s. I'll leave it to you to decipher which is which.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I worked for one of the largest, most advanced drug testing facilities which was in Oregon. We were the 4th largest toxicology testing lab. My profession was running high speed initial tests, specimen validity tests, and confirmation testing. We have special reagents in our high speed testing area that WILL DETECT any adulterant added to urine (bleach, HF acid, ANYTHING ADDED). You add anything, we will see it. You use synthetic pee which has sodium azaide in it, we WILL see it and conclude it is adulterated or fake.

The way I use to pass tests and the best way is to use powdered pee (any brand of real pee which has been essentially freeze dried). You can use another persons pee man or woman as long as it is fresh or has been frozen and then thawed for the test. We do not test for hormones with the pee so the old television joke of a person getting caught with the opposite sexes pee is fiction for normal drug testing. Hell, I have always wanted to test dog pee because it would probably pass as well since it has all the metabolites human pee has and we don't have upper limits for creatinine content so a high protein diet wont flag high.

In toxicology we verify a specimen is valid by looking at:

The color and odor: Does it look and smell like pee.
    Density
    Creatinine content
    and
    Uric Acid content

Fortunately the government doesn't allow for uric acid or sodium azide testing on the DOT tests ran. So if you work for the DOT you can have fake pee and even if the tox lab knows they are by law not allowed to disclose this. I was written up by my supervisor for running the uric acid test on a DOT run on our Olympus Instrument.

Anywho. I was a forensic toxicologist for years. I literally performed THC testing every single day. I also performed every other test including pain in the ass amphetamine tests.
    FYI we still cannot come up with a repeatable test for LSD or mescaline.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wait...he's been sober since January, and he still failed the test?

<_<

That doesn't add up. What kind of a test are you using, a spinal tap?

Edit: old thread. :roflmao: Never mind.

5. I drove a bus for years and passed every screening by using a couple drops of bleach, always passed it. The tests took a long time to come back, but I was never contacted or pulled off my run. I was always curious what it read.