PartyCraft | Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PostPavilion, Oct 8, 2011.

1. You have inspired me for the night >:)

2. [quote name='"NowIsB"']

You have inspired me for the night >:)[/quote]

Wish I could like on my DROID haha, also wish I wasn't in my japanese humanities night class =\

3. [quote name='"smokeNtoke99"']

Wish I could like on my DROID haha, also wish I wasn't in my japanese humanities night class =\[/quote]

Japanese humanities? What does that mean hahahaha like a study of japanese culture......

I only ask because humanities credits at schools here apply to a super broad subject of classes hahahaa

4. [quote name='"Sirsog"']

Japanese humanities? What does that mean hahahaha like a study of japanese culture......

I only ask because humanities credits at schools here apply to a super broad subject of classes hahahaa[/quote]

Yeah basically a over view of the history of japan and important people and events. Im also taking a humanities 101 which is just this is what humanities is blah blah blah like we listens to a prof play piano yesterday tomorrow we watch the red violin

5. [quote name='"smokeNtoke99"']

Yeah basically a over view of the history of japan and important people and events. Im also taking a humanities 101 which is just this is what humanities is blah blah blah like we listens to a prof play piano yesterday tomorrow we watch the red violin[/quote]

i wanna take a bunch of 101 and 201 classes of random shit ahah

6. [quote name='"themedicatedman"']

i wanna take a bunch of 101 and 201 classes of random shit ahah[/quote]

Don't, waste of time and money imo. Pick a degree and just get it over with haha.

7. seems like it could be interesting though.. :cool:

8. #68 maos, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    So guys,i was searching through old posts of crasscraft thread,and i saw my post about wanting to do adventure maps..i had completely forgotten about it until i saw it haha..but im still down to do it!who wants to join?!?!?!

I was thinking of playing this map:

SUPER HOSTILE RACE FOR WOOL #02
    DIRECT FIRE

[CTM][Collection]

heres a video of the map with some random teams playing (pay attention to the map not the ppl haha)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rFD5iQh7c]Vechs' Race For Wool 2 - Direct Fire - Team TTR vs Team 10KMC (E001) - YouTube[/ame]

we need at least 4 people to play this one,and we have to split into teams.
    PLEASE JOIN MEH!

I can provide the server to play on but remember im using my desktop,and last i checked it can hold a max of 15 people to run smoothly..so if 8 of us play it should be good but i cant promise it to be lag free. Also if you guys want we could use skype to talk to each other instead of stopping and typing all the time haha idk up to you guys.

9. [quote name='"maos"']So guys,i was searching through old posts of crasscraft thread,and i saw my post about wanting to do adventure maps..i had completely forgotten about it until i saw it haha..but im still down to do it!who wants to join?!?!?!

I was thinking of playing this map:

SUPER HOSTILE RACE FOR WOOL #02
    DIRECT FIRE

[CTM][Collection]

heres a video of the map with some random teams playing (pay attention to the map not the ppl haha)

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rFD5iQh7c

we need at least 4 people to play this one,and we have to split into teams.
    PLEASE JOIN MEH!

I can provide the server to play on but remember im using my desktop,and last i checked it can hold a max of 15 people to run smoothly..so if 8 of us play it should be good but i cant promise it to be lag free. Also if you guys want we could use skype to talk to each other instead of stopping and typing all the time haha idk up to you guys.[/quote]

Im free in 2 hours I call a spot!!!!!

10. Gah, why do you always choose the worst times for me to do those? Lol, I'm at an eye appointment now, but I should be free after this. I got my new bong and bowl in the mail today, so doing an adventure map while I test it out would be awesome! So yeah I'm in for now, but I can't promise something won't come up later.

11. Alright cool guys,well i got a shit ton of homework today but tomorrow im free mostly all day.we could do it tomorrow or whenever works for all of us.

12. Tomorrow sounds fantastic.

13. im down to try that!

14. Yooooo add me! I wanna play on a good server lol.
    IGN: Coward

15. alright cool,i have a doctors appointment at 2pm mountain time so im free when i get home in a couple hours probably...so plan your day accordingly?haha

16. better keep looking ;)

17. that sounds epic, i'd be interested in being a part of it. tommorrow works for me to, as long as it's not between 6 and 10 in the evening (eastern time)

on a side note, there's a problem. Notch isn't gonna release any more major updates, just weekly pre-releases. how will we keep everyone on the same update?

here's the link: Pre releases and Adventure Updates : The Word of Notch

18. simple. we stay on 1.8 until the game is released.

19. what B said.

20. all i know is there are dicks in pretty much every direction. so if that makes you uncomfortable...