PartyCraft | Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PostPavilion, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #7921 PostPavilion, Dec 4, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    I'll have to see what the latest craze is. The last server was mostly vanilla but had a few bukkit mods to help with griefing and add some fun features. Not sure if that is even a thing anymore though. Been so long since I've played. But if I can set it up to pretty much be the same way then I will.

update: Server rented... here we go bois. Standby for more updates and connection information when we are ready. Probably just going to soft-launch and then get some more things together...

update: 12/7: server is online but I'm preparing all the various configuration files and will be getting the basic plugins needed to get permissions and such working. After that point I will post the server IP address and start asking for usernames to whitelist. Stay tuned.

update 12/9: server is online and ready to play. IP: 51.161.84.231:25697 -- Need some players to log on and start doing things in order to make sure everything is running smoothly. Need permissions to build so post your username below.

update 12/9: updated main post. building has begin on the server of a snazzy spawn-point and town hall.

update 12/10: updated server to 1.18.1

updated 12/14: spawn point building complete. town hall is mostly complete and many snazzy elements have been built around spawn. roads, street lights, and basic infrastructure are going up. come check it out and build your starter home!

2. Still up for now. Just lemme know if you wanna be whitelisted and I'll set you up. Might take a couple days to see message on here but I'll get ya. Built a bunch of stuff around spawn and have had a few people join.

3. Hello old friends

4. Yooo. Still lurking.

Shut the server down again I had like 1 irl friend playing and that was it. There's like people here and there that want to play over the years but seems I can't really pin down a solid active group again. Was fun times while we had it though.