Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Party With Jack Herer this Friday June 5th!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by theWEEDreport, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Hey Pot People!
    This Friday in Studio City, CA there is a raging WEED party at my job. The world's most famous pot activist Jack Herer will be there signing his book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" and The world's sexiest pot personality, Dave Warden of The WEED Report:D will be signing copies of "The KIND City" DVD. There will be catered food an a FREE HIT OF HASH OIL for any patient who would like one. DJ Mark Durazo with be laying down the sick beats and Hubby's Edibles will be giving out samples of their new flavor of medicated Chocolates. Plus there will be a $45 cap on EVERY 8th we carry and $350 ounces of any strain. Also don't miss the drawing for a new Illadelph Water Pipe plus many other WEED related giveaways.

All CA MMJ Patients are invited down to Studio City P.O.T. this Friday to see how the new school of Medical Marijuana gets down to exercise their freedom under California law. [​IMG]

Step into the modern age and out of the weed closet and party above-ground with some of the coolest MMJ Patients you have ever met. :wave:

11557 Ventura Blvd.
    Studio City, CA
    next to Vendome Liquor

Stay Medicated!
    Dave Warden
    The WEED Report

2. [​IMG]

Just wanted to add the flyer real quick and re-invite Cali MMJ patients to an awesome celebration of our MMJ rights in the Golden State.

All CA MMJ Patients are invited down to Studio City P.O.T. this Friday to see how the new school of Medical Marijuana gets down to exercise their freedom under California law. [​IMG]

Step into the modern age and out of the weed closet and party above-ground with some of the coolest MMJ Patients you have ever met. :wave:

11557 Ventura Blvd.
    Studio City, CA
    next to Vendome Liquor

Stay Medicated!
    Dave Warden
    The WEED Report[/QUOTE]

3. :( I wish I lived in CA.

4. As do I

5. dave warden is the shit.... as well as jack herer too i guess:p

6. I am GLAD I don't.

Most ill and disabled can not afford even at $45 an eigth - to medictae the whole month. Medical access must be governed by compassion and not greed.

clinton

7. Thanks for your sharing.
    I am looking forward it.:D

8. cant make it to california but i can celebrate with norther light

9. is this place closed down now? I went there thinking it was open on Sundays - coz that is what it said on all information i read about it - but it looked closed down....

Any information ??