Party tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Theres gonna be probably close to 200 stoners and other druggies. Me an my girl are jnus smokin. I might thizz or drink, depends on how shits goin. BUt prolly jus toke up.

Last party EVERYONE had herb, and we got a 30 person circle sesh. Whenever the bowl was out, the person who took the last hit would fill another bowl and hit it (cuz they got ashy nasty hits) green. This is finna be even BIGGER. Haha

Anyways, hope everyone else has a BOMB night. Me an my beezie, we WILL. Haha

unless the po-po show.

haha
    peace:smoking:

2. Hellz yeah man, im out to a party myself at my frat house. Should be a good 60-100 people there. Mainly drinking though, not a whole lotta stoners.

Have a good night man

3. wheres diss party at?

4. sound's great, the parties we get here the cops always show and some one always starts a fight... i wish i went to a stoner party lol

5. im relaxing at home for the first time in several weeks..but I have no weed, and no booze.

and you know what? thats okay

6. lol, sounds like the weed fest 2007 my and my friend had. I think there was literally 1 pound there. We all just sat around the camp fire and smoked the hole day.

7. Sounds like a good fucking time! haha. In a group that size you'd need more than a couple bowls to go around:smoking:

8. uhh.. you take your lady to a party?

9. I'll be partying with you guys in spirit... Seriously. I'm going to follow you guys to the bathrooms too and spy on you while you pee.

'Cause I'm a creepy spirit.

:hide:

10. lololol

11. Man this party was up this LONG STEEP dirt road that was bum,py as fuck, I got 3/4ths of the way there and neighbors were standing outside wit shotguns sayin"WHERES THE PARTY!!!! We had like 25 cars go up already and theres usually only ONE" and I was jus like "shit, first off the road aint yours, so shit the fuck yp and quit wavin that shotty at me, you act like I aint packin. Second, if you point that shit at my beezie again, I'm finna step out and beat your ass. Third, there aint no party, I'm jus pickin my homie up" and they said "then why do you have a girl" and I was jus like "SHIT, I must have missed the 'No Driving with your girl' law, is that new?" then they said they called the cops. So we bounced. Got to the end of the road and called the homies and had em bail. 10 min later, bout 15 police cars mob up the road, sirens blarin.

THEN my ride overheated from that road, and once it cooled down we headed back the this crib Im watching and the engine coolent cap busted half off. We smelled donuts, and then a minute later the engine was smoking. So we hitch hiked got the the place we were stayin at, and then I woke up at 7am, and borrowed a bike from the house, road 3 miles downhill goin HELLA fast (steep downhill) and almost crashed, then got to my car. It was colled down and I LUCKILY had 2 bottles of engine coolent in my car from when I put the new engine in a couple weeks back.

So I filled it up, and its runnin. Overheats a lil, but it's runnin.

What a fuckin night, right?

12. The foothills above Fresno.

It was more a huge stoner gathering than a party, but it got busted before it started haha/

So did you see me pee off that cliff?

13. [quote name='xXMelkorXx']im relaxing at home for the first time in several weeks..but I have no weed, and no booze.

and you know what? thats okay[/quote]

would someone please ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ take his temperature, he sounds delusional,,:p

you better be glad i aint at your party,, i'd drink all your booze, and hit on your girlfriend.:p

.http://[​IMG]

14. Geez, that guy was an asshole. Oh well, at least you or your kushie didnt get in trouble.

15. Damn man, that sucks the party got busted and you got held at gunpoint haha.

Our party almost got busted. My frat house has 3 floors and 2 times the cops came by and all of us that are under 21 had to hide upstairs in the attic and everyone was like "SHHHH".

Now I know how Anne Frank feels! Shiiiiiit

16. Sweet deal!

Big drinking party a few minutes walking distance from my college. Cant wait... Its been a rough weekend on the ol' liver, but she'll survive:D

:edit: i forgot. we were in my buddies dorm at 4 after a long night and some girl knocked on our door (shes a friend) and told us some kid got pushed outta a 3 story window and apparently died. So cops came around and busted every party. they usually dont bother the colllege parties but i feel so bad for the kid...

hope its not tight security tonight.

17. Have FUN and BE SAFE Smoken! I know you will though

Ima be posted today, its my only day off =[ back to work tomorow haha. Its not too bad since i still have a lil over a O of some purple crystal kush and some clean bongs to go with it.

But yo i got a fucking FISHTANK yesterday. A homie gave it to me with a filter and lights and gravel. Its a lil 10G tank but FUCK i think i might get back into fish again. African cichlids FTW.

When i was a young Toi b4 i met the herb i spent all of my money on FISH. i had a 60G fish tank, with oscars and red devils and cichlids even had Discus. I went thru all types of fish. Im happy as shit! Guna hit the up the pet store in a lil bit =D

18. my friend is having a huge party because he got 50,000 for his gamerscored on 360
    heading out now, i hope everybody has a good day:wave:

19. what a good reason to throw a party :D

but honestly, 50,000? he must have played pretty much every game for the 360

20. Yeah bro I definitely plan to party extra hard tonight, got me a bar left and I'm gonna be smokin on the chronic...hopefully meeting up with this girl when the night starts to unfold..we'll see.