Party stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dankfoshooo, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One time in high school I was about 16 and at a hugee ass party pretty drunk and a little high. I talk to this one chick allll night and finally we decide to hook up so i take her to my buddies hotel room. So my friend drops us off there since we both couldn't drive. I start doing the deed, and she calls me like daddy or something like that. I'm like, "Thats weird, but whatever it's cool." and I keep going at it.
    Then she asks me to fuck her with fingers in her asshole...and she wanted to "squirt" on my face.
    I told her she could do whatever she wanted in a few minutes, then make myself finish quickly so I can pass out and not have to do all this weird shit.
    I wake up in the morning not really remembering shit and find my boxers gone. I'm like, "Ohhhh shit what did I do?" I go through my phone and find all these texts from her telling me how she wants to hook up again, and i saw texts talking about butt-fucking. I thought for the longest time I fucked her in the ass, but over time I got like flashbacks and realized I didn't. Or I hope atleast.
    Anal just sounds fucking gross to me.
    :laughing:
    Anyone else have any funny party stories?

2. I was at a REALLY fucking awesome party once. It was crazy. There was so many people, at least 100 deep in this big ass house - 3 stories, 3 or 4 bathrooms, a hot tub, big backyard, everything. It was literally like the parties in the movies, especially since the host's parents were gone for a week.

Anyway, I was 16 and I was expecting that shit to be pretty lame and boring but it was a good ass night. I got there, chilled with like 20 people in the living room, after about 30 minutes we get 2 bongs and start rotating them. Idk what was in there but it got a lil high going on. People brought liquor too and were playing all sorts of drinking games. I was drinking with some people I met when I heard some beats and loud ass laughing coming from below me.

I go into the basement and find people rap battling with microphones and speakers. I watched people for some time (and I rapped every now and then at that age) and eventually I was up there with them. Had a great fucking time and lots of laughs. A couple hours later I was wasted and I dedicated a verse to these 2 girls. All I did was talk shit about them hahaha, I'm not even sure if it rhymed.

tl;dr I was at a really good party, got high, rapped, got drunk, dissed 2 girls, had a great fucking time

3. [quote name='"UltimateTweaker"']I was at a REALLY fucking awesome party once. It was crazy. There was so many people, at least 100 deep in this big ass house - 3 stories, 3 or 4 bathrooms, a hot tub, big backyard, everything. It was literally like the parties in the movies, especially since the host's parents were gone for a week.

Anyway, I was 16 and I was expecting that shit to be pretty lame and boring but it was a good ass night. I got there, chilled with like 20 people in the living room, after about 30 minutes we get 2 bongs and start rotating them. Idk what was in there but it got a lil high going on. People brought liquor too and were playing all sorts of drinking games. I was drinking with some people I met when I heard some beats and loud ass laughing coming from below me.

I go into the basement and find people rap battling with microphones and speakers. I watched people for some time (and I rapped every now and then at that age) and eventually I was up there with them. Had a great fucking time and lots of laughs. A couple hours later I was wasted and I dedicated a verse to these 2 girls. All I did was talk shit about them hahaha, I'm not even sure if it rhymed.

tl;dr I was at a really good party, got high, rapped, got drunk, dissed 2 girls, had a great fucking time[/quote]

Sounds pretty damn cool.
    I have more, I just have to think. I've been through a lot of crazy shit.
    :laughing:

4. Everyone on GC lame and not have a story?
    Lol.

5. Got high fucked bitch threw up drove home then fender bender cos of some stupid trees fault. Yes it's the trees fault. Stupi fucking bramches

6. It wasnt really a house party just a few friends getting drunk round mine. Someone tried to jump out my bedroom window. Got a shard of glass stuck in my foot, blood everywhere, rice crispies everywhere (english breakfast cereal). throwing up on neighbours door step. Pissing on peoples cars. It was crazy, and we was never allowed to get drunk at my house again :p

7. Got punched in the face by a bitch last night. Don't recall why....

8. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']Got punched in the face by a bitch last night. Don't recall why....[/quote]

Lol!
    It's all funny till its you that gets hit.

9. #9 pheelgood, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Op, you're a fucking pussy.

Name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

10. #10 paperplanes11, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    The other night me and my boys went to a party.. one of my brothers friends was telling us what he used to do when they went to parties. They would steal the beer real casually or steal items from the house.

Well we get to this party and we have to pay $5. Me and my friends pay 5 and one of my bros friends sneak in so we find the front door and let in my brother nd his other friend. We are there for about 10 minutes when somebody comes walking back into the house pissed off because he chased somebody 10 blocks because the guy(bros friend) stole their blender.

The party goes on and at the end of the night I walk down to the main floor and nobody is around.. I wallk into the back yard to see if anyone is around and nobody is so I walk back in and spot a computer printer.. I picked that shit up ran out the house and hopped a 3-4 foot fence, landed on my side and a piece of the printer broke I got up and just dipped across the street into a a parking lot that was pitch black and a dead end. I called my bro and was like yo I need you to come pick me up where ever I'm at.

But the adrenaline was rushing and after a few minutes I say fuck it man I'm runnin this shit back to my house. I felt like a boss. I had to hop the parking lot fence which was pretty hard because it was tall and I had one arm to work with. So once I get over that I start walking casually and I think to myself.."this looks so suspicious its almost 3 am and I'm walking alone with a printer.." so I decide to stick the printer up my shirt with the cord hanging out and I walk a little bit and think "this is even more suspicious."

So now I'm like fuck man I gotta run about 10 blocks back to my house so I start bookin it (I'm in sandles). My sandles are holding me back so I kick them off grab em and start running bare foot. I make it about 2 blocks from my house and there are some guys on their porch chillin and one of them yells" hey what are u doing?!" So now I'm like oh god I turnt my jets on and burn this guy. I turn a corner into a parking lot and hear the guy getting closer since I slowed down and he's yellin and what not. I'm across the street from my house but I don't wanna go up the porch so this guy knows where I live so I make a left and as I'm about to turn the corner the fucking printer slips out of my arm and I don't stop to get it because idk how close the guy is behind me.

I keep running and go to the street behind my house and hop my backyard fence.

All in all it felt like I was in the show cops and I was disappointed with myself. I got to the final stretch and failed. But my brothers friend managed to get a huge bag of pancake mix.

Edit: wow it was much more interesting while it happened. I was so live that night.

Discussion of theft is not allowed here = WW

11. So somebody lets you into their house to have fun and party and you steal from them? I wish I were as cool as you... :rolleyes:

12. [quote name='"ATWA1993"']

So somebody lets you into their house to have fun and party and you steal from them? I wish I were as cool as you... :rolleyes:[/quote]

Maybe its different when you've acguallly been stolen from..numerous times

13. [quote name='"pheelgood"']Op, you're a fucking pussy.[/quote]

Don't want poop dick, my man.

14. Lol at someone stealing a bag of pancake mix ; *****s be hungry now a days aha

15. [quote name='"HSO Bandages"']Lol at someone stealing a bag of pancake mix ; *****s be hungry now a days aha[/quote]

Thought the same shit, lol!

16. One night when I was about 19, we were all partying at the house my band used to practice at. We were all completely shithoused, myself most of all. One of my friends got vodka spilled on him, and then he decided to walk home drunk. Of course, he gets stopped by a cop, who immediately noticed how drunk he was since he reeked of booze. Said friend rats us out to the cops, so about a half-hour after he left, we hear a knock at the door. I answered the door to an angry-looking bald cop, asking if we "had been drinking tonight". As they come in, I sort of melt into the crowd and sneak upstairs and fall asleep. Somehow, the cops didn't find me. I guess one of them asked about me, but somehow, I managed to escape an MIC while 3 of the people there got one, and the guy over 21 got a supplying to minors charge. Not quite sure how I pulled it off, but I'm quite glad that I did. :p

17. [quote name='"CJL"']One night when I was about 19, we were all partying at the house my band used to practice at. We were all completely shithoused, myself most of all. One of my friends got vodka spilled on him, and then he decided to walk home drunk. Of course, he gets stopped by a cop, who immediately noticed how drunk he was since he reeked of booze. Said friend rats us out to the cops, so about a half-hour after he left, we hear a knock at the door. I answered the door to an angry-looking bald cop, asking if we "had been drinking tonight". As they come in, I sort of melt into the crowd and sneak upstairs and fall asleep. Somehow, the cops didn't find me. I guess one of them asked about me, but somehow, I managed to escape an MIC while 3 of the people there got one, and the guy over 21 got a supplying to minors charge. Not quite sure how I pulled it off, but I'm quite glad that I did. :p[/quote]

That's awesome ! You're lucky man.

18. I've had things stolen numerous times. That's exactly why I would never want somebody else to have to deal with that pain. It's a shitty person that can steal things from people who work hard for what they have.

19. #19 paperplanes11, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    [quote name='"ATWA1993"']

I've had things stolen numerous times. That's exactly why I would never want somebody else to have to deal with that pain. It's a shitty person that can steal things from people who work hard for what they have.[/quote]

Oh well.. Shit happens. Nobody can judge me but God himself nd ill wait till that day..shit will be crazy

Edit: I think this thread could be so great

20. [quote name='"paperplanes11"']

Oh well.. Shit happens. Nobody can judge me but God himself nd ill wait till that day..shit will be crazy

Edit: I think this thread could be so great[/quote]

I know, I wish people would post more stories.
    :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.