party soon

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ThEiLlEsTaRoUnD, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Im having a party soon in a hotel room,and was wondering what kind of vodka should i get?and what in your opinions are the best drinks to make?

2. idk but if u got enough alc. ppl will have fun

3. just get a handle or 2 of absolute vodka n sum lemonade n fruit punch.

4. i'm a firm believer that a cocktail should only have two ingredients.......and ice IS an ingredient.

5. Is the other dick?

;)......:(

6. dont be a pussy and get some wild turkey and monarch:)
    lol

7. Mix vodka with mountain dew.. Soo good

8. no!!! wait...mine or yours?:D

9. If you want good tasting shit get something like smirnoff flavored vodka and mix accordingly to match flavors.

If your just gunna get hammered get something mid level like svedka. It's like 22 bucks for a handle.

10. flavored vodka is for girls who don't like the taste of alcohol...drink it cold.... by the pint glass

besides all that extra sugar will just give you a worse hangover

11. if you're a true G. You would get Belvedere Vodka. It's the best.
    [​IMG]

12. While I agree that all the sugar will lead to a worse hangover there can be no denial that flavored vodka goes down easy at any temperature. At 35% alcohol being able to chug down a cup fucks you up quick.

I like my booze :)

13. from one booze-hound to another:being able to chug a whole glass of anything (liquor) sets you straight in my book. i'll buy the next round

good-on-ya

14. Cheers friend.

15. in fact i think imma pour us a glass of scotch...don't worry i'll drink yours too

16. molly. blended drinks, you know, daiquiris and such. lots of buds of course, make sure you got at least a half onion, you'll be happy you have it, especially if you're gonna roll/trip, then it's necessary.

17. not to get your hopes down but alot of hotel party's get busted by police.