Part of Trump's 2005 tax return released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Mar 15, 2017.

1. whats really funny is to automatically label an opposing view point idiotic. That is what shows your true intelligence. And I never said it vindicated him from anything. And, btw, what has he been charged with that he would need vindication from? Oh, nothing, cause its all bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think the entertainment-factor of the US election is starting to die down .. and the world's morbid curiosity has been fully satisfied .. lol

3. Man you fool still want a which hunt............ Trump is our President and will be in 2020/////////////////

Get over it........ Or find your safe space,,, you going to need it.............

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ask me IF I care'''''''''''''

Errrrrr nope............

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wow the USA economy is the highest it ever been.... Umemproplement is at the lowest forever or damn near??? And the Dow Jones,,, well it's been setting records for the last week or so......... REALLY CLOSE to his predictions?????????? But then is them that anything with the word Trump is a bad thing????????????

Like Russia?

The man's done good things while in term.. Regardless of what the left wants to say??????????

• Like Like x 1
  6. 2020 he's got my vote...........

• Like Like x 2