Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parole Drug Test.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeskGotBars, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Hey fellow tokers, my parole stopped by my house about 2- 2 1/2 weeks ago and decided to drug test me. He found all my glass, but no bud or anything so he just made me bust all my pieces. Sad story, i had a 2 footer glass on glass with a domeless nail and many of my bubblers and pipes, I was so pissed I just wanted to punch him in the face, alas, I couldnt. Let me just get to the point, I smoked about two more days after that and then quit (Sayin goodbye too weed, you know) Ive been clean for 21 days, I drink alot of juice and I weight 120 pounds more or less, I excersise every day, ( I'm a pro scooterer). My parole stopped by agian  and said hes going to be back in 3 days, If i dont pass im going on ankle, if i go on ankle i lose my sponsers, thats pretty much my income, im trippin out right now and worried im not going to pass. Any advice guys?!

2. you're fine... if you're really worried, go pick up some cheap 1 dollar drug tests from the dollar store.

3. Don't smoke.

There's no reason to risk it when your in that type of situation.

I got myself locked up toke'n while on papers. 6months. But they also kicked me off because I failed like 5 tests in a row, all for pot.