Paris Hilton smokin a joint

Discussion in 'General' started by meteorlima, May 16, 2007.

1. A joint before going to the joint

Attached Files:

2. There's really no way to know that that is in fact Paris

But either way, I wouldn't be surprised, her best friend was addicted to heroin, I'm sure she has worse drugs than weed that she does :p

3. I've seen pictures of her where she is clearly smoking from an apple bong. I'm not suprised.

4. real or not, is this really news?

5. What's your point.

6. i cant believe shes goin to the joint.

and hey, i'd blaze w/ that rich little girl any day.

7. got to be honest with you I dont normally judge but she is a worthless human

8. I think I've seen that too

9. Its kinda disgraceful that, that fuckin' slut is smokin' the same herb we are.

Why hasn't that bitch died of a coke overdose yet?

10. You do realize it's Paris Hilton, right?

That's basically bestiality.

11. The diet pills and alcohol binges flush everything out of her system, I'm rooting for liver failure!

12. I just want her to die. Nothing more than a slut, than some-how, beyond all logic got famous. How!? Seriously! HOW!?

Eeeeeeeeew...she's got a box for a head. She's not hot in any stretch in the imagination. I want her out of my world.

Will it happen? I don't know. But, I want her to.

13. Come to think of it.....I've never thought about how she really is famous..Does anyone really know?

14. She's not famous for anything. She used to be a model, then started getting press in the NY papers. Then she and Nicole Richie got their show and her sex tape was [probably strategically] released before it premiered. It was all downhill for society from there.

15. Daddy owns a bunch of hotels, her and her sister are thought to be, but ya know what being 110 pounds doesn't make you beautiful, she has an ugly face if you ask me.

She went out an partied alot and then she got famous with that sex tape, and then she had the reality tv show and then her and nicole stopped talking, I don't understand why people want to be famous anyway. Why would you want people to stalk you and take your pictures all day long? I'd like some privacy thanks

16. Who cares? really i hate Paris Hilton
    "LOOK A CELEBRITY SMOKES WEED!!! COOL!"
    its even worse over some anorexic cunt like paris hilton, bitch needs to fucking eat then egt her asshole sewn up so she explodes

17. im down with everyone leaving her alone. yea shes a fucked up ho but hey man let her do hers and worry about your own

18. i saw this on the news this morning they said it could add more time onto her allredy 45 days in jail

19. It wouldn't surprise me if she released another sex tape after she got out of prision...

"Fourty-five Fists in Paris." Nice title eh? hahahaha