Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Michael, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Michael, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    My parents saw the left over ash in the car when we were ashing it from the blunt we used, guess I forgot to clean it / thought I cleaned it...

I told them that it was chalk, but they don't buy that...

What should I do? They are very anti-smoking.

2. you should be 18 and are legally aloud to smoke tobacco. Ash is Ash.

3. "Its okay mom, I'm only smoking chalk."

• Like Like x 2
  4. I cleaned my moms car*

5. Their anti-smoking though and its my car, I'm 18.

6. Fuggem youre 18 haha

7. who cares then...?

its your car, you're 18, and it's ash("from cigs")
    what are they going to do? kick you out of the house for smoking cigs in your car? preposterous

• Like Like x 1
  8. "my friend is addicted to ciggerettes it was either i pull over every 5 minutes so this dick face could have a smoke or i rolled down the fucking window so get off my balls ive had enough of this bull shit"

trust me you say that and they won't even remember the ashses

• Like Like x 1
  9. taking the heat form smoking ciggs is better then weed

10. Hang on soldier

11. Now they gonna be paranoid as fuuuck now, I'm glad that I'm taking the heat from ashes instead of weed.

How can I get rid of the smell asap though? I've sprayed ozium, incense, blunt blocker, none of that shit works. My car (Lexus Rx300) is so hard to get the smell out.

12. [quote name='"MnM24"']My parents say the left over ash in the car when we were ashing it from the blunt we used, guess I forgot to clean it / thought I cleaned it...

I told them that it was chalk, but they don't buy that...

What should I do? I cleaned my car[/quote]

Tell them your friend put his cigarette in there and you wont let him do that anymore

13. [quote name='"MnM24"']Now they gonna be paranoid aa fuuuck now, I'm glad that I'm taking the heat from ashes instead of weed.

How can I get rid of the smell asap though?[/quote]

Incense sticks or "ozium" its this car spray at walmart and stuff, spray 2 and the whole smell is GONE, works wonders, try the incense, or just ride around with the windows down

14. This is a good idea, need more ideas like this.

And I bought Ozium & incense blunt blocker but it doesn't work on my lexus

15. [quote name='"MnM24"']

This is a good idea, need more ideas like this.

And I bought Ozium & incense blunt blocker but it doesn't work on my lexus[/quote]

Private message me, im the master of hiding weed and smells and i have an idea

16. Sounds good, I've sent you one.

17. lololol

18. You told them it was chaulk? lol

How'd you not fool them with that one?

• Like Like x 1
  19. They're not stupid, my dad owns gas stations and my moms a nurse, they know that ashes are from cigs

20. Sarcasm man. Best of luck though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.