parents who take money from their children.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GoneWithTheSmok, May 10, 2012.

1. my mom just took 40$ fro my 15 year old sister for no reason, thats kinda messed up right?

2. Fckd up!

3. she was just like "well deal with it im yo mom"

4. My mom stay asking my brothers and I for money. Shit gets old real fast.

5. does your mom use/abuse drugs?

6. Sounds like there could be a drug/booze addiction or gambling problem. If thats the case dont ever give her money. If its not that and she needs help with the bills and food, I would not mind and I would help out.
    Whatever the situation is, Best of luck fellow blade.

7. i give my parents money without them even asking. they raised me, fed me, let me live under their roof & gave me whatever they could afford as a kid. so the least i could do is return the favor.

unless their using the money to destory their own health, then i can see how it can be a bad thing.

8. My stepdad was a gambling addict and stole 12 bucks from me once. When I told him I knew, he gave the money back and I bought a doorknob that locked.

When my wife was a kid her aunt or grandma would give her 10 dollars a week for lunch or 2 dollars per day. Her mom is so addicted to cigarettes that she stole hat money to buy cigs. She used to make them dumpster dive too to feed her addictions. :(

9. my mom owes me $175 for an ounce i fronted her a couple weeks back

10. It's one thing to give them money it's another for them to take it and taking money from a minor's even worse

11. lol no drug abuse or nothing like that and believe me she Definitly dosnt need help paying the bills, she was just being plain greedy.

12. i try to give my parents money they won't take it

13. This.

My parents have been borrowing money from me for a while. Sometimes they cant pay it back because they simply just cant but eventually they will come home with something nice for me, usually something expensive (I know shouldn't be doing that in the first place if they cant afford it.) I always keep a couple hundred dollars in my room and I straight up told them to take it just tell me when I get home or something, they usually do pay me back 75% of the time though.

Oh and I know its for nothing bad at all, most of the time its for rent or groceries. Sometimes its even for clothes that went on sale, they never do spend much money on themselves its been about me and my siblings since we were born I would just feel guilty saying no.