Parents ignoring substance abuse

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by max225, Sep 18, 2011.

1. I think my parents noticed when I used to steal cigarettes from them, but they didnt want to aknowledge the fact that they may have been influencing me in a negative way like that so they never brought it up with me. Anything like this ever happen to anyone else?

2. Haha im not trying to be age police or anything but this is the kinda shit i used to do when i was like 14 man.

3. [quote name='"HMJ Crimpz"']

Haha im not trying to be age police or anything but this is the kinda shit i used to do when i was like 14 man.[/quote]

yea i did this when i was 13 hence the past tence of the post

4. So you're trying to blame your parents for your thieving ways?

5. [quote name='"nathann"']So you're trying to blame your parents for your thieving ways?[/quote]

no not at all im saying that they were blaming themselves I know that everything i do wrong is my own fault.

6. They must not care enough

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']They must not care enough[/quote]

is that a bad thing? hahaha

8. The only thing this can mean is: You're gay.

9. [quote name='"Broses"']The only thing this can mean is: You're gay.[/quote]

:'( it was years ago and ik it was prettu dumb i mean who smokes cigs anymore! but i was just trying to give an example.. a base for other people to expand on...

10. my dad always threatened to make me smoke an entire pack of unfiltered camels if he caught me smoking.
    so when I came home on leave (after I was out of the house) he tossed me a pack of 'em and pointed out the back door.
    I didn't sleep the entire night I was so wired from nicotine overdose :D

11. I want your parents LOL

12. In the end though, remember.

It was your fault, you are to blame.

13. In the end though, remember.

It was your fault, you are to blame.

14. Dont worry I would never blame my parents for something like that.

15. A WILD CONTRADICTION APPEARSss

16. No I said they were blaming themselves because they thought that they may have had something to do with my behavior, while in reality it has been and will always be my doing.

17. [quote name='"max225"']

I want your parents LOL[/quote]

My granpa did that to my dad except my dad ended up going to the hospital over it. My grandpa made his smoke until he couldn't inhale anymore. My dad never smoked anything after that for the rest of his life, and even has the butt from the last cig that day framed in our living room haha

18. I dont want your grandpa...

19. Do you type out threads when you ponder? I like it!

20. I dont know what your trying to say..