parents found my stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronichouse93, Sep 25, 2012.

1. So during my time smoking weed I always managed to keep it discreet up until today this morning. My mom waited until I left this morning and she raided my entire room and she found some pipes my grinder, papers, etc I'm really bummed out cause I had just came out of a t break and now I'm fucked. I don't think im gonna smoke in a few months maybe till next year. I'm throwing out all my pipes except for one, and most my weed got thrown out. I'm throwing out my grinder so I'm just keeping a gram and one little pipe that they didn't find. I'm 19 BTW and my parents are that strict. They still search my room and what not. So I guess I'm gonna push it aside until I get my own place. Peace!!

2. Im am doing you a huge favor sir. KEEP OR SELL THE STUFF DONT BE A DUMBASS AND JUST THROW IT OUT lol

3. Are you as stupid as you sound? Firstly you're 19, they shouldn't feel the need to raid your room. Secondly, why couldn't you just say it was your friends stuff and stash it either at someones house for a little while, or somewhere outside and say you returned it? OR, tell them you will sell it all and use the money on something productive. There's absolutely no reason to throw away all of it. So many ways around throwing it out man.

4. Every time I read threads like this, I try to imagine what its like having parents search your room like correctional officers. Damn... Your guys' life is whack.

5. My parents did the same to me last lear on 4:20.[
    Strict mofuckas, they found my gravity bong and bowl and they told me they burnt them and i went and looked in my fire to find my glass bowl had taken on a new black ashed up look

6. ^least it would still work

7. I just sold my bubbler which was my favorite pipe. I am just keeping my one hitter and a mini vape Ohh and an o which I have hidden in my car.

8. First off seriously??? Second I share a room with my younger brother and my parents don't respect privacy. I don't wanna frame anyone either.

9. Shiit man, no joke I'm trying to get my own place but my job doesn't pay enough.

10. Parents raiding an adult's room. Fucked up. Never can understand that.

11. adults living in parents house. fucked up, never did understand that one:rolleyes:

12. [quote name='"smokintoke"']adults living in parents house. fucked up, never did understand that one:rolleyes:[/quote]

Money is not easy to come by...

13. if your 19 and don't have enough to move out, your lazy

14. [quote name='"smokintoke"']if your 19 and don't have enough to move out, your lazy[/quote]

I'm 22, and am heavily in debt due to college. Hardly lazy :rolleyes:

15. Everyone doesnt have the same life situations, its hard to find jobs now days on top of that. What if the person had to help their parents bills, you cant assume off the jump that the persons lazy if they didnt move out.

16. Or they are underage. Or they are such fucking no life losers their parents are actually doing whats best.

17. #17 qwertyasdf, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    100% this. It helps having a mother and sister who smoked weed, a brother who doesn't give a shit as long as I don't drag him in on it, and a father who drove me home from school way back when I got arrested for possession in school (what a stupid kid I was) and respects my privacy (to an extent). I mean is it that hard to stand up for yourself and be like "don't touch my shit". But if OP is really 19 then standing up for yourself could result in getting kicked out. But if youre underage, then be like "don't mess with my stuff and I won't mess with yours". And if you bought it with your money and you really do have a car like you said, smoke in your car. And if they bought you your car then you kinda screwed yourself on that one.
    Good luck brotha

18. Gtfo, I work fulltime, and alittle on the side. I'm not made out of money bro.

19. Ohh no cars all mine I paid for it full. My parents just think they can barge in and go through my shit as if it were theres. they've even tried to bust open two safes that I have. Apperantly if I don't let them look through my shit there gonna kick me out.but fuck that I only need to put up with them for the rest of the year.

20. lol i'm a grown man now and i still feel like i'm committing a high sin when i go to my mom's house and i'd smoked before i left home..

it's funny, she tries to make pot jokes sometimes now, and they're bad.. and i have to make an unueasy little laugh... oh the horror..

but yeah, when i was young and was becoming a pothead we went round and round about it a few times... she's thrown out bongs, she's yelled at me when she found it laying about in my room (only about the legality of it, and being so afraid she'd get in trouble)

actually toking.. she can tell to this day if i'm stoned.. nowdays she just makes fun..

and i've heard stories from my pops about her smoking all his "dope" before he would get home from work...lol..