Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents fed up. Cops involved. I have a question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Ok, I know that I am new to this site but...piss off. The guy is worried and needs help. Who gives a f##k about age. NARC!

2. No she wont if you admit it's yours. Don't admit it's yours, say that it isn't yours. DENY DENY DENY. Say as less as possible and keep consistent, know you rights. They need a warrant to search your person. I think your mom can authorize a search of your room so keep your shit hidden.

Chances are she is bluffing to scare your ass straight.

Obvious underage defending another underage. It's a rule.

3. LOL I wish I was that young. Im pushing 30! But a pot smoker calling someone out on the "rules" that is rich.

4. Such an idiotic statement.

5. lls im reading this while im high, you got me laughing like shit, but tell he how fed up your mom gonna be after she get lock up

6. they dont drug test you for procession anyway lol

7. My parents turned my backpack full of 2 g's and my bong in to the police a few months back. Basically what happened was that I got arrested for possession and paraphernalia. Technically the cops found it on my parents but of course they said it was mine. Cops will never believe a kid for even a split second. They will always believe the adult. Always. Your mom will not get arrested. From the experience, you will get arrested. Im not sure if its just the police in my area but they seem to care alot about non violent drug offenses. Basically I got a kid probation kind of thing. I was never told I was gonna be drug tested but the officer stops in over at my house to check in with me and my family and asks if im behaving correctly and if im causing any trouble. I havent blazed because im a month and a week into the station adjustment(kid probation basically) and just in case any random drug tests come up I pass. For the paraphernalia charge Im gonna prob have to pay some fee like a few hundred dollars. So thats the legal trouble I got into by having idiotic parents. In my opinion I dont think your mom will turn it in to the police but some unfortunates do have crazy parents who will pull moves like that. Im sorry to hear your in the same situation I was in but I hope it all turns out fine. I know how you feel.

8. [quote name='"ThePharmacy"']My parents turned my backpack full of 2 g's and my bong in to the police a few months back. Basically what happened was that I got arrested for possession and paraphernalia. Technically the cops found it on my parents but of course they said it was mine. Cops will never believe a kid for even a split second. They will always believe the adult. Always. Your mom will not get arrested. From the experience, you will get arrested. Im not sure if its just the police in my area but they seem to care alot about non violent drug offenses. Basically I got a kid probation kind of thing. I was never told I was gonna be drug tested but the officer stops in over at my house to check in with me and my family and asks if im behaving correctly and if im causing any trouble. I havent blazed because im a month and a week into the station adjustment(kid probation basically) and just in case any random drug tests come up I pass. For the paraphernalia charge Im gonna prob have to pay some fee like a few hundred dollars. So thats the legal trouble I got into by having idiotic parents. In my opinion I dont think your mom will turn it in to the police but some unfortunates do have crazy parents who will pull moves like that. Im sorry to hear your in the same situation I was in but I hope it all turns out fine. I know how you feel.[/quote]

Could've also had to do with the fact that it was in your damn backpack and they probably called immediately.

Dudes mom is waiting.

The only reason I HIGHLY doubt anything, aside from seizure, will happen is because I was in a similar situation, with worse things and the cops said since they couldn't prove anything I wouldn't be arrested.

9. Hey your from basilmarket haha. I'm Megatron post here instead there are lot's of idiots on basil.

10. the important question is why were you hiding your weed in her bathroom?

unless you mean "her bathroom" in the sense that its "her house"

11. first post on this site. I think this is just an epic troll

12. Not to mention harboring a fugitive, and she's your mother bro. Try confessing your child to the police, you'll find it impossible.

13. Man you will be fine if she hasn't taken your butt already to the police stattion I'm calling mom bluff

14. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

Such an idiotic statement.[/quote]

Not really. It points out the irony that we (not all, but the majority) smoke weed illegally, yet are concerned with people's age on this site.

I understand why under 18 is frowned upon, but in my opinion, unless they say they're under 18 or write immature posts we should let them be

15. Anyone that forces their child to be subjects of the drug war, statistics and punishments, are fucking morons. Over marijuana. Fucking, ridiculous.

16. So your mom wants you to have a criminal record and screw you over for future jobs, educate her in a calm collected confident manor dont act like a Mr know it all just explain some home truths.

If she still insists on acting in this crazy way I would divorce her with immediate effect.

17. OK there's no way you're 18 for one. Secondly, keep your fucking weed on you at all times if you are going to keep it in your parent's house. Back when I actually worried about getting caught, the herb never left my pocket unless I was smoking it. Also, do you REALLY think she can get you in any form of trouble by taking your bag of weed to the cops and saying it's her sons and he needs a DT stat? Hell no. SMOKING weed is perfectly legal. It's possessing it that's illegal. You're mom will get a ticket and then be even MORE pissed at you because of it. Also, next time try and avoid making your age really really obvious in your post.

18. Since the early 20th century cannabis has been subject to legal restrictions with the possession, USE, and sale of cannabis preparations containing psychoactive cannabinoids currently illegal in most countries of the world.

Using Cannabis is illegal not just the possession of it.

19. Where's the OP i want to know what happened!

20. You guys are all idiots, but also so is OP. When I got caught, my mother took my weed down to the jurisdiction office in my town and just handed it in. End of story. Nothing happened.