Parents, Cops And Lies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trust The Engineer, Jun 11, 2014.

1. As i lay in my warm bed at 2am knowing i have work in 4 hours and trying to sleep I can not stop asking myself 'what were they (my parents) thinking'. If i havent bored you yet im sure i will. I am about to write a story that happened a few months ago.

A bit of backround about me and my sitiuation at the time. Im a 18 year old male and i have alllways had a good relationship with my father apart frrom the few times over the years where he caught mme smoking. I was living at my sisters out back in a caravan, my parents were stayingg there whiile my dad was in town for work. The weeks leading up to this i had beeeen doing 60-80 hour weeks at work.

I was home sick from work for a couple of days, dad started to piss me off so i said to him 'i dont want to talk to you now' and leftto go out to my room. Couple of days went past and it was sunday. I had been pretty antisocial for a couple of days and just wanted to rest and smoke from being sick and working so much. I hear a loud knock on the door in the afternoon saying "you have 30 seconds to uunlock the door or its coming off" i put my pants on and went outside to be intimidated by father yelling all you do is sit in your room and do drugs. I refused to be bullied by him and one thing to another and i was blacking in and out of conciousnis while he choked me out on the ground. My mother and sister turn up shortly after pulling him off me, i grabed my stash and tried to leave to be held down by my mother, sister and here boyfriend while my dad was ringing the cops. I eventually jumped a fence and escapped, on my walk to a friends house i was stopped and arrested for possesiion. I spent a night in the cells and got a $1000fine and drug conviction. My father told my boss and other people i respected that i smoke meth and do other drugs (which i dont.) i lost my job because of it.

I guess the bit i dont get is how a father could choke out his son then call the cops on him and lie to end up destroying a oppurtuntity for me and turn around and accept whatever sorry excuse for a apology. As he was trying to get controll of my arms i looked him in the eye and said 'if you do this it will end the same way as it did for you and my brother and you and your father' he continued after that so i cant ever forgive him.

If you made iit this far im sure it made no sense what so ever but the puurpose wasnt for your emtertainment it was more to get it out of my head, i apollogise for wasting yours time

2. it was in his house he had every right to do what he did

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ^NO SANE FAMILY MEMBER SHOULD EVER CALL THE COPS ON THEIR OWN BLOOD.

I should shoot you for saying he had the right ...to choke OP? I think not.

4. Nope. Not bored. I'm sorry that your parents were so abusive (I was raised in a similar enviornment). The best you can do is move out and never look back. It hurts sometimes and you may need to vent to a therapist about it. Good luck my friend.

5. no it was at op's sisters house

6. Don't you ever step foot in my house or i'll make you eat them words. His father is clearly a sick fuck to choke theier own child and call the cops and talk shit and make them lose theier job. That's just not right. I can understand anger, I cant understand physical abuse.

7. If this is a real story and not just another fag spreading fear then your father is a piece of shit and you need to get out of their.

8. #8 lFourTwenty, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014

No he didn't..his father has issues. You think it's ok for his own dad to tell his boss he smokes meth so he loses his job? Pretty much ruining everything he has going for him? That sounds like psychotic behavior to me(not to mention the assault and whatnot) OP needs to stay away from his dad.

9. and why wasn't daddy-o charged with assault? I missed that part. You should have had marks all over your neck if that was true.

10. its not uncommon for that to happen.im pretty sure it didnt just stop at physical abuse so Its not so straightfoward when they fuck with your head like that... This story doesnt sound too far fetched. At least not in my experience.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm just going to say this...there is two sides to every story...especially on GC.

12. get your father charged with assault, but it probably too late for that now. $1000? where do you live? and you must have had some unmentionables... unless you're driving while high or with other substances, you shouldn't have gone to jail. and your boss is a dick if he really believed your dad, go back to your boss immediately and take a drug test so if he doesn't give you your job back you could MAYBE sue him/your workplace for wrongful termination. don't know much about the law so idk if that's possible, but I'd fuck those people's lives up to the furthest extent of the law. I don't like many stupid laws, but the law can be your best friend when people fuck you over.

then again, we only know your side of the story, OP. we don't know if you're lying about using other drugs or if you've done other things that piss your family off.

13. you didn't press charges because?

14. That's fucked up man. Although if you're young enough to be manhandled by your father and you're living in your sisters backyard you clearly fucked up at one point so maybe you shouldn't be using drugs when you're workin that much living in a trailer or whatever.

You sure are EastCoastPothead, you sure are. 

16. #16 KingP, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Damn sounds harsh as fuck man

Sent from outer space.

17. next family dinner will surely be awkward

18. get him done for slander! if he has caused you to lose your job etc through talking shit then you can get him done
    get a drug test or whatevs if u have 2
    also get him done for hrarrassment man that shits bad no way would i let tht go

man i over thought this story for about this story for like 10 mins im high af 

19. Damn that seems to be worst case scenario shit! I hope it works out and like the others said take legal action an see I you can fix your job situation or seek a lawyer about it. Idk I'm no professional though. Good Luck!

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

20. he didnt have the right to touch him ur right