Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents caught me, now about to go to jail

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Badfish90, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Wait so your neighbor's mom called the cops on your parents for having sex in their own house?

2. #82 goodseasons, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    HOLY FUCK... so you were that kid on the news crying, while those parents were put in the cop car

3. lol you are def. retarded they dont give IQ test for class placement and the highest is higher than 100

4. ;)

People be gettin TROLLED tonight... Lulz :p

5. Some of the best fiction you will ever find on GC

6. no i realize it is troll lol just pointing out just how retarded everything he says is. If i were to troll it would be done correctly with super detail and zero room for error lol.

7. ..................What the Fucking Hell..............im sorry but there is some god/entity/whatever out there that really really fucking hates you.

8. #88 Inforit, Mar 11, 2012
    sounds like you and your dad got some pussy on a stick coming your way. literally and/or figuratively.

9. #89 Robindean, Mar 11, 2012
    Is your mom hot? If so, bail them out, hand them a joint, ask them to forgive you, and compliment your mother. Specially if she shaves, tell her what she could do, or if its good already, or tell her to trim that fucking bush.

Then ask both your parents what they think about your weed.
    Then tell your mother to stop giving your dad blue balls and maybe then he wouldn't have a erection that long. Or tell your dad to see a doctor if he is having to take shit.

Then later on, go over the fuckin peepin toms and tell that cunt to fuck off and aint nobodies fault she aint got a man who can (Or is willing to) fuck her.

10. So either you are the most elaborate troll ever or have a very very entertaining story...

11. Damn thats fucked

12. How can your parents be charged with a sex crime if they were about to get freaky in their own house? And how come the 16 year old minor wasn't charged for being a peeping Tom? I sense a troll.....

13. That's what happens when you flirt with your girlfriend's sister when she's around. I can't help but laugh at your dumb ass, no offense.

So you didn't get to fuck her sister and got kicked out by your girl, then failed at fucking yourself, had to watch your parents attempt to fuck, got spied on, had the cops show up, neighbors saw it, Dad still had a chub? WTF, dude? Is this still Earth? Who handles their valuables in their parents shitter?...At least you didn't reenact scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen. Don't reenact scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen.

Look on the bright side. Your pops retained wood for an extended period under duress. That bodes well for your future. Glass half full, my man.

Insanity.

14. You can not get charged with indecent exposure while in your own house. I would have been arrested every day of my life

15. Damn, That's just a series of Unfortunate events. that sucks bro.

16. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

17. People are still debating this? Haha

18. I really didn't think it'd blow up like this haha

19. Well played my friend, I have enjoyed this thread

20. bravo, good sir. bravo. :smoke: