Parents Are So Awesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bdeslaur, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Well, we all know that I am on Medical Marijuana for a plethora of reasons :)

Today, my Dad wanted to take me on a hike. My anxiety started pumping while on the trail. I lit up and felt so high. Hiking when high through nice, cold snow is actually pretty fucking rad. My Dad just talks with me the whole time I was smoking it. Holy goddess. That sweet Crystal Chunk is amazing! But the fact that my Mom and Dad told me to take a joint with me cracks me up :) They see what it does for me. It stops the anxiety in its tracks along with my depression. I love the amazing flower, but Mr. Pot, you taste like an asshole.

• Like Like x 3
  2. That's awesome. Not everybody has such understanding parents. My mother 100% knows and has known about me smoking pot. She was also excited with me during my first grow. If I told my Dad... let's just say we'd probably talk less than we already do lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you a cookie op ? Your parents let you smoke weed oh man that is so awsome !! Nah man it's really not. It will be much more cool when you do something more positive than just using anixity and depression as a excuse to get high. How can you be anxious while hiking in nature? Don't know many people like that. Not saying you don't have it but just understand that in this instance you where not "taking your meds' you got High because you wanted that trail to be awsome. Don't bull shit a bullshitter

• Like Like x 1
  4. Excuse me, asswipe. I've been through hell and back and I don't get high "for fun". I get high when hiking because it calms my nerves about being around my Dad. Let's just say he likes being afraid in the woods...

I also get high because it's the only thing that stops my PTSD episodes.

5. #5 generic98547, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Dude I swear your a troll or you really did hit your head to hard Jesus Christ man do you really want positive uplifting that a boy I'm so proud of you on every fucking post of yours.

Learn to take it... Jesus Christ you like to give it so man up.

And weed doesn't taste like asshole and yeah I would know I'll fuck with a sexy booty.... Weed taste like a million different things depending on the strain or if it's some Reggie.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You know what your right man, this was a pointless post but i shouldn't question your reasons for smoking. Stay lifted brother :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Billy being billy