Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents. and weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sshack, May 21, 2010.

1. #41 poptart06, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    aaa

2. Nice to see another NH toker on here! :D

Haven't been "caught in the act" in the 2 years I've been smoking...but chances are it could be time to move out if I do. You're a lucky guy!

3. When I was like 14 and got caught smoking my mom and step dad told me to wait to till I was 18 (Both stoners)
    and here I'm now smoking In the living room well not atm because of my broken ribs =( only edibles for me not sure If I even want to do that If I laugh I think I would die.

4. It's a strange feeling for me to have when I know i'm more open minded than an old man like your grandpa. I would have thought when you're that age, wisdom and knowledge of understandment would form, apparently not for those old fucks. My grandma is the same exact way, still stuck on that Reefer Madness bullshit.

5. My parents are completely okay with me smoking, in fact my mom pays for alot of the weed I get. She looks at it as a form of medicine, something for the whole family.

If i'm stressed out or something is on my mind that won't go away, she'll tell me to go smoke up.

It's so nice not having to hide it, makes the high much better, and i'm able to think more clearly.

6. My mom is cool with me smoking weed, she does not smoke but I have a lot of family members that smoke, so it's pretty fucking awesome.