Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents and weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dazedandconfused42, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i live with my parents and recently I got caught by them. I've been smoking weed for about 2 years and have found to like it a lot to relax after a long day. But have also found it to be very helpful with stress, anxiety, and depression which all three I suffer from. I also have decent grades in school and have found it to even help in school. My parents where very upset and disappointed in me for smoking. I have tried to explain the uses for weed and how it helps but they don't have any open mind towards it. They are trying to make me quit so I agreed with no other option. I want to continue smoking but I just don't know what to do. any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. We don't allow threads like this, so I'm closing this. Threads / post like this make it look like you're underage, and not old enough to be a member here. If you don't want people to think that you're underage, don't make threads / posts like this one.

Respect your parents wishes, you're living in their house. Their house, their rules. Get your own place and you won't have to worry about it.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.