Parents and Bud...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mosquito, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Dude..i totally understand the position your in, My parents once found my stash and flipped a fucking bitch. I just kinda made sure to never come home smelling like bud or being too high. This past summer my family took a little vacation to Europe to go to Graspop, and we made a little side stop in a small town named Amsterdam...lol

Anyways I stocked up big time for graspops 3 days of metal and found my self bored as fuck watching Def Leapord, with my mom. so i started to talk to her about Amsterdam, and long story short i got her high as fuck.

So basically what im trying to say is sit your parents down give them the low down then smoke em fatty and all will be well...worked for me and my parents are strict as fuck. good luck and happy hunting

2. After the first time I was caught years ago, my mom has been cool ever since. I remember once when I lived with her, I was on the computer and I accidentally left a joint at the computer desk. She came home and found it, and when i got home it was stil there with a note beside it, saying, "is this for me?:p".
    I smoked it right after of course.

3. From a parents perspective, its not so much disapproval as it is disappointment. And if she feels that way out of respect for her you should avoid keeping your stash in the house and try to hide your usage from her. I'm 45 and my mom knows by now that i smoke, but when she visits i still keep it under wraps out of respect.

4. Youve got it right man. +rep

I really dont give a fuck wot people think, if your not a toker u just simplely dont understand.

5. #25 Bandelero, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008

Yeah, white people and our literacy.

6. Funny thing is next to the note was the bag of ak I bought earlier this week. On the kitchen counter, not in the trash. I read the note, picked up the bag again, and thought to myself "Uhh, reason enough to smoke."

7. It was her house (right?) so I could understand her being upset. If your parents are like mine, it's a don't ask don't tell policy. Leaving your stash in such an obvious place for them to find is going against the 'don't tell' part.

8. my mom found my grinder in the beginning of the summer, and now she's non stop suspicious of me all the fuckin time, its the most annoying shit ever. and she always has some kind of snarky ass remark every time i go out. w/e, im going off to college soon so i dont give a fuck.

9. Well, like I said she already knows, but usually I have a (very) messy room, and she never goes in there. She's calmed down this morning, but I know there still hostility there.

10. ^^This.. except for the fact that I don't have a son :D