Parent walks in while blazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluebonic, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Is everyone forgetting Obama?

2. haha this is so old

3. That is funny, I think my mom would probably do the same but flush that shit down the toilet or something.

4. See if you can get her to watch The Union. So much good info in that movie.

5. Our founding fathers grew it, and smoked it. (Washington, Jefferson, Ben Franklin. etc.)

MAKE her watch The Union: The Business Behind Getting High.

6. lol. i can't wait till im a parent. i hope i walk in one day and my son is hitting a blunt or w/e and he freaks out. i then say GIVE ME THAT!!! in an angry parent like voice. and then proceed to hit it myselffff rofll. perfect moment.

7. 04-07-2006

Three fucking years old.

8. almost had my mom walk in once but i said i was changing and wouldnt let her in.
    but one time i was chillin over at a buddys, there were four of us. burning upstairs and i didnt know whether his dad was fine with it yet, and right as im finishing my hit his dad busts in the room. him "what the hells goin on here?" me, "uh, wanna hit". passed him the bong and it was all good:D

9. haha those long-ass, buzz-killing speeches... my pops was giving me one of those once and I had to straight up tell him I couldn't sit there listening to him any longer 'cause I was too high. :smoke: Hahaha.. yeah.. :rolleyes:(before he knew for sure I smoked)

10. Why were you trying to hotbox your room? don't set too high of goals for yourself.....

11. you say the exact opposite of what you mean...twice, confused the shit out of me.

ask, inquire, enquire, all of these are what you mean. You're not very old are you?

12. i had something similar happen to me a few years back cept my mom asked "do you have cookies in here" lol

13. Dude Obama and his family used to.

14. Tell your mom in the 1910 there was a Revolution in Mexico which led refugees to America. During the time in some states during the 17th century was mandatory for farmers to grow marijuana, it produces more than just medicine, but industrial goods. We can make paper, ropes, and all kinds of things from the hemp it produces. With the revolution and Mexicans fleeing into America, they exposed the Recreational use of Cannabis, the smoking part. Propoganda and government associated marijuana with the mexicans who they also would blame for violent crimes and rape and all kinds of haneous things. Then after they passed the marijuana tax act in 1937 which criminilazed posession of the plant, then afterwards in 1944 came out the La Guardia report which was the first scientific tests of the plant, it revealed marijuana was less dangerous then previously assumed and did not increase violence, insanity, or sex crimes.