Paraphernalia Possession

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MistaSwisha, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Where's the proof you didn't have paraphenillia? I bet there going to find a way around it all.

2. You just said you aren't worried because of the record just for the fines?

3. [quote name='"WeedSlayer"']

You just said you aren't worried because of the record just for the fines?[/quote]

Where did he say that?

4. #44 MistaSwisha, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    That's why I'm going to say it was some old bag he found and a few aged stems that were under the seat, which we didn't know were there at all.

No, I said I'm more worried about my record than the fines. HBGBUB has the right idea.

5. [quote name='"MistaSwisha"']

I hope that you're not just saying that because you want me to get screwed by the law. :laughing:

If that was legitimate then thanks bro. :hello:[/quote]

no man I seriously feel you have some chance of getting this dropped . I'm just not sure how high your chances are. The cop definitely Fucked up, but he still has weed from you so unless he smoked it

Prepare to get fucked by the long dick of the law

6. #46 MistaSwisha, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    That's my problem. I wish I could know for sure what he did with the weed, but I only have my assumptions. If he still had the weed, couldn't I just say it wasn't mine because of lack of evidence? It's not like he charged me with possession.

If they test for fingerprints I could say that the cop made us grab the bag to identify what was in there(which would be aged stems according to me). There was no concrete paraphernalia on us like pipes, bongs, etc.

7. Nice way to insult me, Assumptions make you smart!

Name calling is mature, anyway the cop broke the law in not charging them with the right crime. IF this went to court a judge would just rule in favor of the plaintiff, who in this case would be this person going against the charges(OP). In the end the judge would simply just throw out the charges and tell you drugs are bad, Unless of course the judge likes wasting everyone else's time which most judges are impatient anyway (referring to the judge not throwing out charges and going to trial)

My co was a military lawyer, i studied his law books. Now i am going into law school this coming month.

Who are you? probably some scumbag druggie who cant form a sentence

8. You've helped a lot, Muffinzs. I really appreciate it. Same goes for everyone else, thanks a lot guys.

So charging someone with the wrong crime is illegal? I was thinking that, which is why the cop wouldn't want to bring it up.

I'm really leaning towards pleading not guilty on this case.

9. Does it say in the ticket when court is?

10. Yeah, it's August 16th so that's this Thursday.

11. Wow they don't waste time haha.

I think we deserve updates, I wanna know if you beat this thing.

I agree with your logic and in a perfect world you would be right and I wanna see if you can beat it

12. Oh yeah, I'll definitely keep you guys posted. Too bad it's not a perfect world, if it was then Marijuana wouldn't be illegal to begin with. :smoke:

13. I hope he didn't record our voices or anything. Do cops normally do things like that when they pull you over?

14. Maybe?

Idk, some have dash cams, but who knows if they fired it up or not.

15. Yeah, I heard about those... I've also heard that not many cop cars actually have them because they're expensive. Not sure.

16. It's a gamble for sure but basically this whole idea is too.

If it doesn't work you could get in more trouble, are you willing to take that risk?

17. DO NOT DO THAT. I guarantee the cop did not just throw away the bag. Doing what you say would cause the police officer to contest, and then the judge would allow the case I be reviewed. Then the state can change the charge to possession and fck you over with the evidence that I guarantee the cop did not throw away. Pay the ticket and deal with it. The cop is being nice and letting you off easy. Do not fuck yourself over.

18. Aggh... very true, this is a huge risk and I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to take it.

So the cop could admit to actually giving me a fake charge and still have it changed to possession afterwards?

Also, what are the chances of the cop showing up in court on the 16th? Do they always show up for things like this?

19. I read his reply to me wrong because it was worded a little differently.

20. IMO the cop either smoked the weed or it was taken into "evidence" & depending or your jurisdiction, it could be entered as paraphenalia..

I would advise not fighting it, he may not even show up for a paraphenalia charge but if you fight it, "evidence" will appear