Paraphernalia Possession

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MistaSwisha, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Ok you're not gonna listen to anybody telling you what you wanna hear so here goes......

Yeah dude that will totally work. Just plead not guilty and when the cop comes in start interrogating him about what pipe he found. When he says he didn't find one but he found weed ask him to produce it because he totally has to.

If he can't you win if he does just grill him harder to prove its yours, cops have to answer any question yoy ask them. I think that's in the bill of rights somewhere

2. :laughing: I am listening, just weighing all of my choices out before I make a decision.

Be honest with me here, it's my 1st offense and I really think I could fight it which is why I brought that up. I know what you're saying, but it seems like there's no concrete evidence against us. How would this cop have a case? It's seriously mind-boggling at the moment, because this makes no sense to me. For example, you brought up the scenario of him presenting the weed if I asked for more evidence. Even if he did have the weed still, how would it be linked to us since all we were charged with was paraphernalia?

You honestly don't think my friend and I would win this case?

3. I honestly think you've already won with the para ticket.

I've dealt with cops and judges before, not about weed but it doesn't really matter. They aren't about trying to be fair and do the right thing, they just want their money. I don't think they will just drop it because he gave you a para ticket and not a pos ticket. The judge coulda dropped it from a pos to a para ticket because it was only your first offense but I really doubt they'll lower it anymore.

I could be wrong, its happens a lot haha but in this case I don't think I am. I'm just a doucher on the internet though, if you think it'll work try it out and let us know. You may have found a bad ass loop hole

4. I've gotten out of a speeding ticket before because the cop misspelled my first name.

Anythings possible.

5. Is it possible they kept the bag of weed for evidence? This happened on July 20th(a Friday night), by the way.

6. [quote name='"MistaSwisha"']Is it possible they kept the bag of weed for evidence? This happened on July 20th(a Friday night), by the way.[/quote]

There's always a chance

[quote name='"LoserKid420"']I've gotten out of a speeding ticket before because the cop misspelled my first name.

Anythings possible.[/quote]

Crazy shit like this happens so you never know

7. So they would still do whatever they wanted, regardless of lacking the evidence?

Hopefully so...

8. I was thinking that, but I'm not sure. The night he took it he commented on it being some "boo-boo" weed and told us if we were going to get caught, at least get caught with the good stuff. That statement right there had me thinking that he smokes, but I wasn't sure. It's not like they dumped it or anything, just took it with them.

9. I hope you prove me wrong. I don't wanna sound like I hope you get boned with this ticket. I just don't see you fighting it. If it comes down to his word vs your word theyll take his word then who are you gonna complain to? The cops? Another judge? A lawyer that will cost you more per hour then the cost of the ticket?

10. That's the problem, I could see his word winning out if he had evidence against me but it seems like he doesn't.

I only see a lawyer as valuable because one could make sure this isn't on my record. I really don't want to get one, though... It really is a lot of money that I don't have.

11. Go for it man! I believe In you

12. And to the people viewing this thread but not bothering to comment... What the hell? :mad:

I need some guidance here, my blades.

13. And time and bullshit.

Unless it means a lot to you to have a totally clean record. Are you running for congress anytime soon?

14. I hope that you're not just saying that because you want me to get screwed by the law. :laughing:

If that was legitimate then thanks bro. :hello:

15. No, I just don't want this to interfere with my ability to get a job for the rest of my life. I know it would show up if they did a background check, so that's why I'm so concerned.

16. I understand that

Idk what you wanna do in the future but I could see it biting you in the ass. That's the risk we take when we smoke though, you had to have known that. You got caught though and were very lucky. I hear they don't play around with that shit in Texas either. If you had a less chill cop you could have been takin to jail

17. Yeah, I knew the risks and foolishly didn't abide by the law because I hadn't ever been caught before. Yeah, he was going to take us to jail. Had us handcuffed and everything, just decided not to.

I feel bad even asking about something like this, but this is my future on the line here. The more I think about it, the more I imagine the cop actually smoking it that night and getting away with it because he gave us a paraphernalia charge and not possession.

18. Rather than guidance, I think you're looking for approval for your intuition; if you feel the charge of paraphenalia cannot be substantiated by evidence, then deny guilt. You should have access to the statement or report this officer filed; what was the exact wording on your citation? A bit of Google work on the specifics along with state might bring some answers not found here.

19. Haha hey man one time I gave my buddy 2gs of some dank smelly weed. On the way home he got pulled over for a "loud muffler" and they smelled it right away. After an hour of bullshit they let him go without a ticket but they kept the weed.

I know those mother fuckers smoked it, it was too good not to haha. It happens a lot more then we think probably.

Don't feel bad, fuck the system. Those cops don't feel bad for potentially fuckin up your life. If you can beat the it more power to ya man, I hope you do

20. By statement or report do you mean the green slip he gave me? I signed it and it has my court date and other info on it. The charge says "possession of drug paraphernalia".

Hell yeah, I hope I do too. Thanks man, and your earlier words of wisdom will be taken into deep consideration as well.