Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paraphernalia in carry on luggage???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeardlessCurve, Jul 13, 2011.

1. ok so im fling from los vegas, nv to oakland,ca and im not checking on any luggage. in my carry on bag im gonna have a small metal grinder, a small scale, an empty pill bottle, a bunch of those little plastic baggies and 4 small mason jars. everything that im takeing is 100% clean, never touched by weed.
    Is this a bad idea? Can i get in busted for any of this stuff??

2. you're untouchable then. if there's no evidence of use with marijuana, there's nothing they can do. none of those things are illegal to have. good luck!

3. thx!! :) but can they search me? cuz i dont want to make a big deal at the security line you know?

4. lol i doubt they will. i've been through domestic and international airport security enough times to know that they won't do anything to slow down the line if they don't have to. they just wanna get people through as quick as possible

5. Haha yeh if they find paraphnalia they will take you in another room, also they will make a big deel over it like little girls.

I had zippo and they searched me loads, i had a clean pipe and they JUMPED ME :eek: i dunno of it's just the air port i went to but they will deff make a deal over it.

6. legally it isn't paraphernalia unless its been in contact with weed. so you should fine, but i wouldn't particularly want to be you when they open your bag and find that stuff.