Paranoid

Discussion in 'General' started by 420blazeilluminati666, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Hello guys,

lately I am very paranoid while smoking... I always think my weed is laced since 1 time I got waaayyy too high...I stopped smoking for 1 year and I am just starting again... I know my weed is probably not laced but I always feel Like it...
    Are there any things I can do about this? Thanks!!

Sorry if it's posted in a wrong section... I am new to this app and still figuring everything out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. "Hey Bill...Yanno what we should do?"
    "What's that, Henry?"
    "We should combine this more expensive shit with the cheaper shit but sell it at cheaper shit prices!!"
    "That's fuckin' Goddamn brilliant, Henry, Goddamn brilliant!"

You're welcome.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. The best steps you can take to not worry about your weed being laced is the source of the weed.

Who is growing it? You, someone you know, or a stranger?

If you grow it yourself, you have nothing to worry about

If it's someone you know that grows it, you just need to trust them.

If it's someone you don't know that grows it because a friend gets it for you, then you have to let your friend try it first to see if he enjoys it or not. If they enjoy it and are okay, you should be too.

If you're in a legal state, wait until you can obtain it safely. If you're in an illegal state like me, you have to play your cards right and have luck on your side.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You mean sell it at expensive shit prices since you combined cheaper shit with it. lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stop watching the "news" and get on with your life. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks! It's someone I don't know who grows it, but I smoke together with the friend who sells it to me so I shouldn't worry! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It doesn't work like that.

If someone were to lace weed they would then sell it at weed prices removing any profit margin they could get off the top of whatever they put on top.

You can't sell coal at gold prices...No matter what you put on top.:coolalt:

8. I've seen it done, and in front of my own eyes. Just not with hard drugs. Only with cannabis, and lower grade cannabis.

9. That's not laced...That is literally combining the same substance with itself.

If I mix water and spring water the end result isn't something 10x greater, it is water.:coolalt:

10. smoke less until you build your tolerance up.