Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid, Smart, or Stupid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 1, 2018.

1. I live in off campus (Not school affiliated complex) college apartments. I live on the 2nd floor out 3 floors. I usually go out in my balcony and smoke a joint. For safetly precautions (Since Im on unsupervised probation)after I roll up I always take all my paraphernalia and weed except for what Im about to smoke out to my in my car. Then I go blaze on my deck. Paranoid, Smart, or Stupid?

2. stupid

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Eh, smoking around apartments is stupid from the get go for me. You're really counting on strangers to not want to call the cops doing that. I doubt that taking it to your car is going to do much, anyone that would call in on you could mention they think you have it in your car or something because they noticed before you smoke you always go to the car.

People are nosy as shit, especially when it comes them wanting to exhibit control within their legal rights. Vindication. Which as the law goes right now, they have a right to be free from the smell of "terrible narcotics."

Edit: Idk where you live but everywhere I've lived there's always rent houses around cheaper than or the same price as some rinky dink apartments.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Your right man. The only reason why I do it is because I found out the people above me blaze all the time so at least I don't have to worry about rhem..

5. next time just take a joint with you .You don't have to take all junk with.If you get busted . that's more charges on you.

6. Thats why I try to put all my stuff in my car before I blaze. So when Im done smoking then my apartment is clean. I know this isnt ideal but its better than nothing. Plus as dumb as this may sound. How am I gonna get charged if I dont have anything lol

7. Not the worst idea in the world, maybe a little unnecessary possibly, I mean, you could always go the Sentry safe route, those aren't that expensive and would accomplish basically the same thing. All in all, if gives you peace of mind and it works, it's up to you really.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

8. Your right the only reason why its so tempting is because ALOT of people here smoke weed. My neighbors above me and across from me both smoke lol. Plus I see kids hotboxing there cars litterally daily. Im still agree its stupid to do it however having fellow tokers around do give me some peace of mind.