Paranoid on 4chan

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tsonedzone, Aug 28, 2017.

1. I was just browsing through 4chan and decided to go to /b/. I go here once in a while but I never post.

There was a thread where ppl were posting their nudes so I decided to add mine because I wanted attention what can you do haha. It was dumb but I was stoned as shit and wanted to see if anyone liked them. I got a lot of replies but one of them said "I know who u are." I was like lol bullshit at first so I said, "u from tx?" (I'm not from Texas obviously). They replied "you're not from Texas."

Like I know this is stupid but it scared me anyways and now I'm super paranoid that someone I know saw my nudes.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. Why would you post nudes then say your paranoid someone has seen them? & are you male or female? I'd be worried if I was a girl because some blokes get rapey.. & people can find out your location it's not hard lol either using the picture or tracing you IP address..

3. No I was paranoid someone said they knew who I was. I doubt they actually do, but it sure did rattle my bones.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Lmfaoooo that's so fuckin funny bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reddit is incredibly popular and there is a very good chance that if you know 10 people, at least 1 of them uses it on a regular basis.

6. Very xDDDD newfriend

All of my upboats