Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid: Is my vapo tube melting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by macmiller1980, May 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I've been smoking out of a "Digital Air Vapir"that I bought for about $180 at a shop.

I have to slide a plastic tube into the machine before smoking and I occasionally push it in too far and the tube warps a little.

Is this a "code red" stop smoking or your going to inhale plastic fumes and get brain damage kind of thing?

Thanks,

Mac Miller

2. Simply put, yes inhaling burnt plastic is bad for you.

I had that same vaporizer and this was never an issue. Just be more careful while setting it up.

3. Ok cool, glad to hear someone else is using this thing.

I'll make sure I setup the plastic tube more carefully this time.

You know how it is, smoke a little and I start getting paranoid. Next thing I know i'm super freaked out that i've done significant damage to my brain :p

4. In all fairness my tube never got warped or anything because in the instructions it specifically said DO NOT put the tube that far in. I'm sure you did damage to something but a little bit won't kill you.