Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paranoia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SC0TTISH, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hi guys im looking for some advice concerning paranoia when smoking recently when iv been smoking the last 4 times i have become extremely paranoid no matter how big or small amount i smoke do you think a 5 week break from any smoking will help this

2. Get an indica dominant strain. Sativa dominant can make you paranoid. Indica gives you a body high, and sativa a mind high.

3. im in an area where its there is very little weed i honestly don't think my dealer would have a clue if its indica or sativa

4. lol youre going to take a tolerance break and come back getting so stoned you will have the worst paranoia ever. you just need to chill out and dont think about it as much and enjoy the high

5. Here's a tip that worked for me when I first started and had paranoia, and still any time I'm really stoned and get paranoid... Find a picture to save to your phone or a poster or your desktop wallpaper, it should be of something peaceful and relaxing to look at. I made my picture of a beach scene with the word "RELAX" at the top. When you're sober look at the picture and clear your mind and think of relaxing things. Do this repeatedly or just whenever you see the picture sober. Then when you're high and paranoid look at the picture and take a deep breath and remind yourself that it's just paranoia and there's nothing to worry about. It helped me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ehh I came back from a 6 month break recently and I've been high around family with no paranoia. Only time i ever felt even slightly paranoid was last night with edibles.

7. I would suggest the opposite OP; keep smoking. Smoke less at a time, even if it seems absurdly small (since you said the amount doesn't matter when paranoia occurs). Your mind will eventually adapt to the feeling more as time goes on. Your setting is one of the most, if not the most important factor in paranoia.

8. thanks for all suggestions guys ill try everything all of you said

9. When you do smoke , smoke in a comfortable area . Then when done smoking chill in a comfortable area.

10. What are you paranoid about? Sounds like you've got some inner demons to conquer first.

11. i feel like people are talking about me when they aren't i am a bit anxious by nature

12. when i smoke i just sit in my room and listen to music cant be more comfortable than that

13. Eat a cup of peanuts it helps with anxiety

14. i cant tell if you are being serious or having a laugh mate

15. Talking how? Plotting, or conspiring against you?

16. Buy and read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. You anxiety will fade instantly, because the words don't panic are written in large friendly letters on the cover. A sample of my favorite anti-paranoia line:
    "You know, I've always had this feeling that something sinister was going on."
    "Oh, well that's just perfectly normal paranoia, everyone in the galaxy gets that. I think the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so astronomically low it's better to just so hang it all on move on. I'd much rather be happy than right any day."
    "And are you?"
    "Well, no. That's where it all falls apart."

17. just talking about things they think im doing other than marijuana i know its retarded but that's just how i felt

18. for me paranoia feels to real to react in that way thanks anyway bro

19. take a break, bro.

you need to clear your head from this shit.

20. man i am a hypochondriac and smoking makes it way worse for me... and just fyi no paranoia isn't too "real" for you it works for everyone. take deep breaths focus on your breathing, walking is good, and do stuff that requires you to be active, not sitting doing nothing letting your mind wander do an activity.