Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paranoia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orgasmic kush, May 27, 2012.

1. why do people get so paranoid being high around other people? i just dont get it im chill as fuck when im around people(including police) but some people completlely lose their shit? like today when i had like 2g on me and my friend was freaking out cuz we were both high when a cop came up and i was like bro just chill(nothing happened). i mean i feel slightly paranoid but i dont sketch the fuck out. why do some people just comepletely freak around people when their high?

2. Just a lack of self-awareness that causes those situations, they don't realise that they are in control of their own paranoia. They probably over think the situation because of how stoned they are and don't realise that they can just turn off their paranoia if they tried. Staying cool is harder than it seems apparently.

3. i dont know man its amazing to me but yeah i guess

4. I'm chill as fuck about cops n shit but I am the most paranoid about serial killers when I'm blazin

5. If I'm not paranoid, I'm not high. I need to be extremely paranoid in order to enjoy myself.

6. lol thats pretty paranoid bro.